skincolor? no more significance

(1/2) > >>

tidjani:
greetings!

rastafari- Inity, Iquality, justice!!
these three words express the nyabhinghi way of life.
regarding these words every person can be a rasta (if he feels it), black, white, red, yellow, blue, green.....it does not matter. and every person is treated equaly and fairly.
humanity was  born in africa. so every person in the world is african-Inity. but this is not the case. humanity is not uniting, its spreading apart, more and more. nobody realises that africa is the mother of humanity. especially white people.
which brings me to Iquality.
why are there still so many racists?? (i parttime grew up in europe, and there racism is big!!!!!) some people hate me only because i have "black" friends and dreadlocks. and because there are so many racists (also in the government!!!!), "blacks" are not being treated equaly fairly (justice) with whites. and because of that "blacks" are getting bitter!! so they build up hate against  whites and dont accept them anymore (for example white rastas).
i am white. i grew up in california, where there are alot of african-american. (california is the only state in the us where whites are a minority) i know more blacks than whites.  
so if i write about a "racist activity"  its expiriense.
i lived in europe for a few years. and there i had a hard time. because there are so many racists.  they hated me only because i have black friends and dreadlocks.
..."need blackness to be rasta...." (capleton)  
he did not mean skincolor, he ment the interior.
there are still alot of racists out there, and everytime i meet one i get angrier and angrier!!!!!!!!!

Konfrontation!!!!!
FIGHT RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace, love and Inity..........jah bless

selassieilive:
Greetings
The first thing that comes out of a white person's mouth when asked if they are racist is : "Well I have black friends." Having black friends is not the same experience as being a black person in a white dominated society.  Look at the hippies from the 60's who were all anti-establishment, naturalists who were always talking of peace and love for all people.  Many of them today are cleanshaven, suit and tie CEO's of major corporations who perpetuate the things that they were supposively against as youths.  The white skin priviledge allowed them to shave, put on Babylon business attire, and blend right back into mainstream society.  A typical black person is not able to do such things and obtain such positions if they so desired.  Ras Tafari dont need another white person coming in trying to tell InI what to think and how to think about it.  InI cant forget historical and current persecution of non-white people all over the globe.  InI cant forget the racism that InI have to deal with on a daily basis.  No justice, No peace.  There is no other way around it.  Babylon must fall!  

I just have one suggestion.  Go back to your family, coworkers, and the few white friends that u have and teach them about the corruption of their own and the sufferation of Afrika because of their own.  Jah knows InI dont need a reminder.  Who feels it knows it.

Guidance
selassieilive

tidjani:
do you want to say im a racist?? im not!!!
im not one of those people : " Mmmhhh.....well....i know a black person..."
i believe in rastafari, and i try to bring the teachings of his majesty closer to white and black.

fight racism!!!!!!
peace, love and Inity.........jah bless

iyah360:
peace.

you say:
"i believe in rastafari"

what does the I mean?

Dredi:
Greetings in the name of the Most High!

Yail, my name is Dredi and I reside in the heart of the beast UK, to the breda that open the post, greetings and love!, yes skin color does matter, but only before a man accepts Rastafari. After Rastafari a man becomes Hue-man and is dealt with thru his spirit and deeds and if him hold true to this, a man is now Hue-man and is no longer a slave to the beast race concisiousness but the truth.

"Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes"

Peace and Love

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page