Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:55:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 65 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Relationships and Gender Issues (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Sex under the system of Racism/White Supremacy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sex under the system of Racism/White Supremacy  (Read 15981 times)
melaninmagic

« on: July 15, 2006, 02:32:45 AM »

Greetings all,

This is a suggestion to all conscious Non-White individuals (i.e. Victims of Racism/White Supremacy). Yes, what I have to say WILL be a bitter pill to swallow for some, but still it needs to be said!!

My suggestion is that ALL persons classified as 'non-white' give THE MOST sexual attention, and ALL sexual allegiance, EXCLUSIVELY to those Victims of Racism (ALL non-white persons) of OPPOSITE (complimentary) sex, who, to the best of their ability, seek, at all times, to speak and act to resist and/or eliminate Racism/White Supremacy.

REASON/EXPLANATION:

As long as Racism/White Supremacy exists, ALL sexual activities and ALL sexual allegiances should be between persons who try to spend most of the time resisting, and/or trying to eliminate this unjust and ungodly system with a system of Justice.

Contrary to popular belief, the act of individuals classified as 'non-white' having sexual relationships with individuals who classify themselves as 'white' WILL ONLY SERVE TO FURTHER PERPETUATE THE SYSTEM OF RACISM / WHITE SUPREMACY, rather than to eliminate it.

The reasons for this are:

1) Being invariably lulled into a sense of false security, the non-white individual may in more cases than not, be inclined NOT to discuss the problems associated with the system of WS with his/her peers for fear of unwelcomed ramifications that may be incurred from his/her 'white' partner and his/her peers. This behavioral pattern has devastating consequences on the movement towards the ultimate eradication of the system of Racism/White Supremacy.

2) To any non-white individual examining this relationship from the outside, they too may be lulled into a false sense of security, and in effect draw the conclusion that the system of Racism/White Supremacy is not as omnipotent and widespread as he/she may have previously thought. Again, this attitude has a serious negative impact on the elimination of WS.

3) Sexual encounters between those persons classified as 'non-white' and those persons who classify themselves as 'white serve to further perpetuate the myth invented by the 'White" media, that "Black" males and "Black" females are unattractive. It is only to the advantage of those persons functioning as Racist/White Supremacists that this LIE perpetuate for as long as it possibly can, as it serves to maintain the depressed mental condition and lack of self confidence that the large majority of non-white males and females currently suffer from.

4) Only relationships between non-white African males and African females can serve to successfully reverse this damage while at the same time serve to eliminate the system of Racism/White Supremacy.

CONCLUSION:

That ALL conscious non-white individuals adopt a personal moratorium on sexually based relationships between themselves and persons who classify themselves as 'white' UNTIL the system of Racism/White Supremacy is permanently eradicated off the face of the earth.

Keep the faith.

ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 10:35:40 AM »

Can I repost some of you writings elsewhere? Or better yet can you assist me in posting your message elsewhare? I have reached the conclusion that this is a psychological-conflict. This revolution will not be televised but it will be online and interactive. I am currently engaged in such a conflict. I need assistance in order to be successful. The myth of racist white-supremacies physical and spiritual superiority have been disproven. Now the oppression of racist white-supremacies intellectual superiority has to be broken. Can you or do you know anyone who can or will help?
melaninmagic

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 09:35:51 PM »

Certainly, you have my permission... you really don't even have to ask!

This is precisely what needs to be done.   In fact, what I would like to see happen eventually is the global a unification of conscious thought to one end result. I predict that we do not have much more time before there is total governmental control over what is done over the internet, in which case what we are doing now will not be possible in a few short years. It is therefore critical that all information towards this end be disseminated to others via this medium for as long as it remains available to us as a form of mass communication.

As long as your motives are not to antagonize others on other forums or to incite ANY form of violence in any way, shape or form, then you have my blessings.

What sites do you have in mind?

Keep the faith.
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 08:50:16 PM »

Myspace
melaninmagic

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 12:16:57 AM »

Be my guest Smiley

Anything to raise the consiousness and con-science of the peoplez. Maybe you could also suggest that people tune into www.libradio.com as well.

This thing needs to spread like a...  "good" virus

Just a thought.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: