Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Free will
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free will  (Read 11032 times)
natty_dread

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: August 09, 2003, 07:33:20 AM »

If you ask a heathen why he does not belive in god usually the answer is because if there is a god why is there all this suffering going on in the world, if god is so powerful then why does he not stop the fighting and all the sin full acts which go against h.i.m.
 God gave us free will if he didnt we would be somekind of robot with no mind of our own no individuality but most of all no personalty because it would be god controling us because of free will H.I.M poses upon us in our concious as bob marley said in one of his interviews
'' there is a voice inside talking to everyone and if you listen good you will now the right way'' this is a complete truth.
  The wrong no the right inside, but refuse to listen to the voice of god but instead to the voice of human imperfection the devils illusion and is becauase of that that war exists and that babylon falls into the bottmless pit looking for a way out but will refuse to look and take the ladder god has provided for them to get out but take the devils spade and persist on digging deeper because babylon is ignorant because they have not been exposed, or have been, but refuse to listen to the voice of god and follow the righteous life '' if a egg, natty in the red'' but instead follow thier fathers who persisted on looking for a solution which is not African because everybody has African roots we must search for a African solution a RasTa solution

Love plus eace be with us all      

To make eveything come true we have to be together through the spirit of the most high emperor haile selassie I
ROOTSWOMAN

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 10:29:07 AM »

Yes I,

JAH did bless us with a MIND to think and act accordingly.  It is man that turns his/her face from JAH, never JAH from InI.  It is InI who DENY that godly (internal) "voice" and guidance.  Never the other way around. It is MAN that is responsible for the chaos on earth, for JAH did set forth all things in Perfect Order.

ROOTS

SANKOFA!
MUATA

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 12:01:06 AM »

True sister! but to the I natty I dont intend to to contridict the I's message I feel its intention, I would just like to say, though H.I.M. granted it, be very careful of the free will it is a test and remember; wha SWEET nanny goat a go RUN HER BELLY! BLESSED LOVE
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: