Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:21:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 58 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Contributing to Our Own Annihilation! FAST&PRA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Contributing to Our Own Annihilation! FAST&PRA  (Read 8659 times)
Itege_Bidwoded

Learn Servitude without Attitude, Choose Your Side

« on: August 14, 2003, 11:58:29 AM »

2:1
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2:2
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

2:3
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

2:4
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

2:5
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

2:6
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

2:9
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

2:10
Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

2:11
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
PSALMS CHAPTER 2 KJV

Goodday to all!
I plea the ALL CHILDREN of THE MOST HIGH!
I have been noticing all the dissention and negativity that is going on in so many places ONLINE AND OFF!!
When will the Hola Creation REAL.EYES (see with real eyes...God's eye, 3rd Eyes) that ANYTHING that keeps InI from putting the Most High FIRST in InI livity is SATAN!! With the forces of Evil and the powers of Darkness working so fervently and with all this drama, backbiting, SLANDER, arrogance, vanity, lack of work, and the like, we are contributing to InI own demise!  Where is the humility? Where is the patience, diligence and LOVE? As a servant of the Almighty it is I responsiblity to be a beacon of love/light, a blazing fire of TRUTH! I must call attention to this MADNESS!  We argue about the names of God, we fuss over the Messiah? We blaspheme and commit shirk against the Almighty! When the Messiah comes, who will be ready? Who will be pure? Do you think your recitation of scripture alone will get you into Zion?  Do you think your charges against your brother or sister will brighten your light in the Eyes of the ALL? Who amoung us can read another's heart? Who amoung us is ready to be judged? There is no judgement to replace self-judgement! There is no government to replace self- government!
How can inI build up the nations if there is a continued focus on what others are doing, OR NOT doing?

Close the Mouth so that the hears and HEART be opened!!!
FAST FROM SPEAKING the Output of information at least one hour a day so the InI may hear the words and wisdom of the Almighty One God!!
Meditate on what you receive!
LISTEN AND FOLLOW!

PROVERBS
 by olufemi

look to thine ownself for mistakes
dont point out her weave when your hair is fake
the wise man listens while the fool speaks
so shut up talkin and practice what you preach
you call me stupid but you scared to teach
now you tell me who you gone reach
it takes a nation to raise a seed
of course they cant spell we dont teach em how to read
we bring em up on tell lie visions and european fashions
just a consequence to our ill guided actions
that which you sow YOU WILL REAP                                                                          the bed you make is the one in which you sleep
you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink
it would be silly to try dont you think
even a stopped clock is right twice a day
so we need to listen to what the youth have to say
introduce them to the ALL
and teach them how to pray                                                                         the just mans lips nourish many while fools die for want of sense
the wicked mans lips conceal violence
a patient man allays discord while the ill tempered stir up strife
and a mans riches can serve as ransom for his life
harsh words can stir anger while a mild answer calms wrath
so you should be careful in whose face you laugh
perish will those who utter lies
as will those with envy and pride
brethren be careful who you hit and quit
for the harlot's a deep ditch
and the adulteress a narrow pit                                                                                a worthy wife is worth far more than diamonds and pearls
yet we continue to raise man hating little girls
you talk this that and the third about what you know                                              
what you think what you see what you heard
get your mind strong
READ PROVERBS

(c) 1999-2003
all rights reserved
Proverbs Chapter 2 KJV

2:1
My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

2:2
So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

2:3
Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

2:4
If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

2:5
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

2:6
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

2:7
He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

2:8
He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

2:9
Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

2:10
When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

2:11
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

2:12
To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

2:13
Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

2:14
Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

2:15
Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

2:16
To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

2:17
Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

2:18
For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.

2:19
None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

2:20
That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

2:21
For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

2:22
But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let this self- destruction cease and dissolve!

Peaceful be earth, peaceful Zion, peaceful waters, peacefull trees. May the Most High bring InI peace. May there be peace through these invocations of peace. With these invocations of peace which appease everthing, I render peaceful whatever here is terrible, whatever here is cruel, whatever here is sinful. Let it become auspicious, let everything be benificial to InI!
SELAH!
 -an adaptation os a 10th century Hindi prayer

Finally, Idren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

ONE LOVE and fruitful works to all Idrens!
Itege Olufemi Latifa Amatullah
Servant of the Most High
SITE Ambassador

SHOW LOVE TODAY!!
http://www.geocities.com/showluv2day
DO YOU S.I.T.E.?
http://www.saveourculture.com
http://www.saviourculture.com

blessed and iternal love in the magnanomous name of the ALL/ONE Creator.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: