THE PALE RACE -- THE LEPERS-- IT GOES DEEPER THAN SKIN

(1/1)

JAHwitness:
First I would like to start off by Clarifying that; What is called Leprosy today, is different from the curse/sickness/disease that is called Leprosy in the english translations of the bible.

This is the dictionary definition of leprosy today: "A slowly progressive, chronic infectious disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium leprae, that damages nerves, skin, and mucous membranes, and can lead to loss of sensation, paralysis, gangrene, and deformity if untreated."

(the brown skinned girl in the image above is afflicted by what is called leprosy today)

But the Only way Leprosy is described as in the scriptures is; Pale skin that sometimes (if it covered the skull) came along with thin Blonde/yellow hair.

Lev 13:30
"Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard."

Numbers 12

" 10And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

11And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

12Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

13And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee."

I write from a scriptual Perspective, and when I speak of Leprosy I speak of Pale skin, The mark of evil.

Noah is a Black African, So was His Wife, and His two other sons. There is No more Fact or Logic that supports the theory that His son Japhet would be a leper than there is to support the lie that man came from monkey.

People in southern europe are slightly less pale than the people up north because the moors (african muslims) conquered spain and italy and ruled there for 700 years and left offspring.
The bible does not speak of pale-people often. It is real clear that the Hebrews, JAH chosen people are african (Israel is even Africa), People of Color, Who have functional brains that produce melanin to their skins and other organs etc.
The only time the bible mention that somebodies skin is "pale" or as "white as snow" is when some individual in the scripture is cursed/punished and therefore turned pale (and it seems like it wasnt as rare as it is today, but leprosy do break out today. Look at the the biggest singer in babylon ever. Michael Jackson, a modern leper). It also mentions that the decendants of the lying/greedy/stealing/murdering/evil individual who got turned pale as a "mark" of evil, will also be lepers for all eternity. Those creatures are refered to as europeans today.

Those creatures were kicked out of africa because of their curse, and they eventually settled in europe. (They are in the cold BECAUSE they are pale, they did not become pale from being in the cold as they try to make you believe to support both the lie about them not being cursed but chosen, and the lie about evolution)
As we know they returned to Africa, and they returned even more evil than they had been when they left.
Here's one example of one being turned pale as a punishment for greed

2 Kings 5
26 And He said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned
again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to
receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and
menservants, and maidservants?
27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed
for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

the ruler of this world, is satan. and at his right side is the pale man.
(notice that i did not say, "this planet", "this earth" or "universe". "This Earth" is different from the world, aka Babylon Shitstem).
The Black man is By Birth created in the Likeness and Image of The Creator.
While the pale man (and woman) is a reflection of something being perverted/cursed and gone wrong.

Due to the fact that the pale man is not naturally in the image and likeness of the Creator, he feels the need to imitate (just like his daddy by adoption; satan). And being inferior, he feel the need to dominate.
HENCE; 400 YEARS OF THE MOST CRUEL CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY EVER; TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY

You see, i know how these lepers who want their sickness to be accepted love to make up excuses instead of admitting truth, so I will slay you before you even get to bring it up.
Yes there was some kind of "slavery" in africa amongst african people. But you can not compare the slavery that took place in Egypt for example to the slavery that took place in amerikkka in the 18th century. The Slavery in Egypt is to be compared to the slavery we are in today when we work for the shitstem. Never did it cross the mind of an african nation to look upon a humanbeing as lower than lifestock (due to the fact that we as people of color have always been spiritual and had somewhat respect for the spiritual world unlike the lepers). But thats what the pale people did for centuries, Treating Black people as if we were/are much lower than pigs. And it was not a handful of pale people, but the majority. There was only a handful of palepeople opposing to it, which says alot about their nature as a people. 400 years of torture, and Appartheid has not even been over for 15 years, and you negroids really believe they switched their whole nature up.
The slave master give you some chitlins and table scraps and you decide to "stay at the plantation" like a dog.

What you lepers, and leper-loving negroids might not be aware of is, Why a leper is pale.
I dont know how familiar you are with the Ancient African knowledge and wisdom about The 7 chakras. To make a long story short, the teachings of the 7 chakras is pretty much about the body being divided into 7 energy centers. Each section/center serves it's "own" purpose.

The sixth chakra (THE PITUITARY GLAND) is called the "brow chakra" and the "third eye". The Seventh Chakra is called "The Crown Chakra".
Both the sixth and the seventh chakra must work together and be active for One to recieve His or Her "Third eye Vision".</br>
The Seventh chakra, The Crown chakra, is like spiritual bond that binds all Huemanbeings who have recieved the spiritual crown together with eachother and The Creator. The Crown Chakra is The Seal Chakra, that makes us One with JAH. The Crown Chakra can only be given and activated by JAH.

(Hue means Color and Man means Man...yeah..thats right..techniqally, and literally according to their own language, they are not human...kind of ironic huh)

Now whats real interesting is, that the part of the human brain that is reffered to as the Third eye (THE PITUITARY GLAND), is the same part that make our bodies Produce the hormone melanin which makes our bodies/skin Naturally Brown (without radiation from the sun) While the part of the brain that is refered to as The Crown Chakra (THE PINEAL GLAND) Is The Part of the Brain that Evenly Spread and Distribute Melanin to all our organs. A part of the Pituitary Gland in the brain of a leper/european is dysfunctional which causes their bodies/skin to not produce melanin naturally. Which leads to that there isnt any melanin for the Pineal Gland to spread within the body. This leads to no third eye vision which leads to egoistical behavior, lack of compassion and much more. And this lack of melanin production and spiritual disorder, manifest as paleskin. That is why and how their pale skin is related to their subhuman behavior.

One may argue that "Skin color does not matter". But the Whole Point is that It goes way deeper than "Just Skin color". And This has been proven by History, Reality and Science. The Pale skin is a physical mark, but there are Spiritual reasons behind Why somebodies skin is Pale. And it most commonly comes along with certain negative personality traits.
Another one might argue that there are Black people who manifest these negative personality traits aswell. Of course there is, all and most black people do not have their third eye vision activated, neither have all recieved The Spiritual Crown or are in tune with themselves and even less the Creator. But a Black person Always have a spiritual benifit by being black, due to the fact that His/Her third eye vision is just waiting to be activated. While a pale person who wish to open his/her third eye often experience more difficulties to connect due to their leprosy. Most africans today have lost touch with our roots and go through life living the lifestyle of lepers, being stuck in the religions of lepers and therefore never finding Him/herself, Never finding True Spirituality or realizing His/Her True Role as a Black man and woman on this earth.

I would also like to add that there are many different shades of brown, But it does not necessarily mean that a darkskinned African has more melanin all together than a lightskinned african. It only means that a Darkskinned african has more melanin in his/her skin. But a black person with a lighter skintone can have just as much and even more melanin in his/her organs and just less manifested in the skin. I add this just so that these lepers cant do what they love to do, divide and conquer, turn the lightskinned african against the darkskinned african and the woman against the man.

Black is Black, there are many shades of brown, and there are (physically) two different people on this planet. There are people with Melanin, and there are people without it. There are people of color, and people with no color. Any other label is put on us by the lepers to prevent us from uniting and seeing them for what they are, and ourselves for Who We are.

JAH can save all, and Conquer all curses. But If You can not admit that your pale skin is a curse, and the nature of your fathers/your people is that of evil. Then you are not 1% different from your father (spiritual father; satan. Physical father; pale ancestors who raped the earth and its inhabitors). The only reason why You can not admit or accept the TRUTH about them is because You do not separate yourself from Them, You ARE not separated from them, You ARE THEM, and you do Not Love The Truth.

I know pale individuals who will admit everything i wrote here, Simply, because They Love The Truth and therefore have been given eyes by JAH to recognize it. And Those Pale individuals Are My Brothers and Sisters Whom i Love above all Negroids who make excuses for satan and his people.

I believe the nature of lepers are shown in Luke 17

11Now on his way to Jerusalem, YAHUSHUA traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee.
12As he was going into a village, ten lepers met him. They stood at a distance 13and called out in a loud voice, "YAHUSHUA, Master, have pity on us!"
14When He saw them, He said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And as they went, they were cleansed.
15One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising JAH in a loud voice.
16He threw himself at YAHUSHUA's feet and thanked Him—and he was a Samaritan.
17 YAHUSHUA asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine?
18Was no one found to return and give praise to JAH except this foreigner?"
19Then He said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well."

Ten were cleansed but only One of them was worthy. Thats a real accurate Statistic and a Great way of demostrating the nature of lepers.

I will end this post with this. The bible is Not Almighty and the Almighty is not the bible. Dont forget that the Almighty Created Us in His Likeness and Image. All truth does not have to be and will not be literally spelled out and included in the collection of 66 books that was put together by homosexual palemen, also known as the bible for us to be able to see it. The Almighty did not make us retarded, I can only speak for His children, not the rest of you. But He gave US Eyes to see, and we see through the lies and schemes of Babylon with our perfect third eye vision.

ALL GLORY BE UNTO THE HOLY FATHER, THE HOLY SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT FOREVER MORE SO BE IT.

S1:
Jahwitness you truly have the gift of wisdom and knowledge. Never stop telling the truth. I know about chakras but how you interwined them with the enemies curse was briliant!

BLACK LOVE

kimathi:
greetings JAHwitness in the name of the most high.

Thank you for your enlighting post.

Jah Bless

Navigation

[0] Message Index