MELANIN; The Genetic Key to Humanity, Life, Spirituality, Our past & Our Future

<< < (5/5)

Ras_Nevoe:
Quote from: Illuminati33 on February 17, 2007, 01:37:39 AM

You know, there is one thing called spirituality. Let's look at Africa and let's look at Europe. Egyptian civilization, science (later stolen by greeks) and spirituality (yes there been slavery, but slaves were allowed to have property and were not treated as sub-humans), I hope you've read about real history of "Sphinx" , his real name and his real destination. Ethiopia, where Christianity, in fact was born, Yoruba spirituality, and a lot of different ways of harmony with nature (remember that old movie about Bushmen, where the hunter apologized to an animal before killing it?..) People never took more than they needed. When you live in Zion, you should know it and appreciate it.
Let's now take a look at Europe - materialism always was first. Different kinds of witchcraft, atheism, nihilism, nazism, the thing that they called "enlightening" and at last, colonialism. And notice the cruelty. Incvisition, guillotines, burning people alive, crusades, tries to conquer the world.. Look at Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa
"Pre-colonial Africa possessed perhaps as many as 10,000 different states and polities characterised by different sorts of political organisation and rule....whose trade network extended as far as China."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_exploration_of_Africa
"The first European exploration of Africa....began in the 15th century. These expeditions were mostly conducted by the Portuguese, who had been given papal authority to exploit all non-Christian (or should we say non-satanic) lands of the Eastern Hemisphere. The Europeans set up coastal colonies to prosecute the slave trade..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism
"Colonialism was often based on the ethnocentric belief that the morals and values of the colonizer were superior to those of the colonized; some observers link such beliefs to racism and pseudo-scientific theories dating to the 17th and 18th centuries. In the western world, this led to a form of proto-social Darwinism that placed white people at the top of the animal kingdom, "naturally" in charge of dominating non-European
indigenous populations."

See? Would some African king think about killing off or enslaving people of ANOTHER CONTINENT just because they had different life? And again, it seems to me that you're kinda glad that Europeans did it and by this, "saved the world from evil and greedy African empire". I don't feel like I should believe what Europeans said about Africans when they arrived there. They treated people like savages and inferior beings (look above wiki quotes) and justified their own crimes by bringing in "civilization". And I don't think that African tribal conflicts were comparable with that blood-thirsty things they did in their own land and in others.

You admit Egypt had slaves but they had more rights and where aloud to own property. Does it really make it right though? They where still slaves forced to do there masters bidding and live a life of hardship when they turn old. Egypt was no perfect civilization, just because they did not invade does not mean they where in any way better people than that of Romans or other major empires of the time.

Illuminati33, I knew before you replied, that you were going to come with that age old justification for slavery. Do you even read for yourself about African history before you throw out those comments? This is what I've been saying all along to the "white rastaman" who think he can grow locks and make his assumptions as to what RASTAFARI is.

I notice one thing with white people whenever you talk to them about slavery. They never get deep in that conversation, and they always justify ripping us from our continent, with the fact that africa had slaves as well, for this reason, and because this is Rastafari's house I am going to give you the history of slavery in Ithiopia (ethiopia)

SLAVERY IN ITHIOPIA

Slavery in one form or another exists in nearly all Africa today. It was only in 1928 that the slaves of Sierra Leone. Britain's oldest African colony, were finally freed, or were said to be.
In Ithiopia slavery goes back to the most ancient times. It was also sanctioned by Mosaic law which Ithiopia still uses. The first slaves in Ithiopia, as elsewhere, were prisoners of war, who were unable to pay ransom. These slaves begat slave children. Ithipiopia, nearly always at war continued to accumulate slaves. Ithiopian, and other oriental slavery, differ widely from American slavery. It is domestic servitude. The slaves, far more often than not, became a member of the family. Slaves who have children by the master, are not only freed, but the children are treated in all respects like the legal ones. A son by a slave mother might in time become the head of the family. Many rulers of the Mohammedan empire even at the height of it's power had slave mothers. Indeed these were preferred in order to avoid political meddling by her family. Sometimes these slave mothers were Ithiopian. Menelik, the greatest of the Ithiopian emperors, prior to Haile Selassie, had a slave mother, named Edgig Ayeihu. Ithiopian slavery was never as degrading as American slavery. Beginning with Theodore, succeeding Ithiopian emperors have tried to abolish slavery in vain. It was too ingrained. Moreover African conditions forced many individuals to seek masters in order to get food and protection. Others voluntarily went to Mecca as pilgrims in order to sell themselves.
          When Haile Selassie became regent he took steps to wipe out slavery. It was one of the conditions by which Ithipia was admitted to the League of Nations. It was impossible,however, to bring about immediate emancipation because large numbers of the slaves had no homes. Turned adrift they would become either beggars or bandits. Many also refused to leave their masters.
          Italy, herself, praised Haile Selassie for his fight against slavery. Count Bonin-Longare, Mussolini's delegate to the League of Nations, said: "One must, however, pay tribute, particaulary Ras Tafari (now Haile Selassie) present heir to the throne, a prince of broad views who is open to modern ideas and in whose praise one can mention the decree of November,1918, reinforcing all previous edicts and punishing slave traffic severely.
           The greatest evil of slavery is slave-raiding. Haile Selassie has fought this vigorously. He executes all slave-raiders caught.But Ithiopia has been no more successful against the boot-legging of slaves than the United States with all its wealth and power was against the liquor traffic.
            Many Europeans are in collusion with the slave-traders. The greatest of the modern slave-dealers was a frenchman. To reach Arabia, where slaves fetch a high price, one must pass through Italian, French or British territory. Ethiopia has no sea-coast. It means, therefore that one or more of the European powers surrounding Ithiopia are lax about smuggling.
           In 1935, Haile Selassie decreed a general emancipitation, but slavery whether voluntary or forced will continue until there is an industrial change in Ithiopia.
            Slavery cannot be condoned even when it takes the disguised form of Fascism. But if we are inclined to be impatient with slavery in Ithiopia let us remember that although it was abolished in America seventy years ago that it survives as peonage in the United States today. Certain American States sell their prisoners to business conerns and pocket the money. And in order to get this revenue minor social misdemeanors of Negroes are magnified into offenses drawing heavy fine and imprisonment. Peonage in America is not only more harsh than slavery in Arabia and Ihiopia, but there is far less economic justification for it.
          Finally a liberated Ithiopian slave becomes a man at once and loses the stigma of servitude. He may rise to a position inferior only to that of the emperor, as in the case of Hapti Giorgis, one of the greatest of the Ithiopian generals and a national hero. But in the United States the curse and the stigma of slavery is still on the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grand-children of the ex-slaves.

African_Disciple:
Give thanks for info, Ras Nevoe.

Illuminati33, look. In no way do I consider all white people my enemies, I just don't want to get into cultural and mental trap. And where did I use racist term (if you of course don't consider rotschild a racist term, but i used it because of your "canaanite"). I just gave some real historical facts, I strongly feel that our further dispute is useless for it is going to alien (highly conroversial) topic. You even say you are not fully sure about it. Although I looked up about that shaman Credo Mutwa, I'm going to read it later - just out of curiosity.

To you I'll leave the links

http://bedoper.com/reptilian/disinformation.htm
http://www.SitchinIsWrong.com

Again, I will say, Jah knows (I refer to the Almighty). For He Alone shall judge.

Ras_Nevoe:
Quote from: African_Disciple on February 17, 2007, 04:22:48 PM

Illuminati33, look. In no way do I consider all white people my enemies, I just don't want to get into cultural and mental trap.

I agree, furthermore what you and many caucasians fail to realize is that if you are ever going to have unity among non-white people, you're going to have to come CORRECT. That condescending-superior-complex bull gots to go. then,
COME AGAIN!

Remember, when it comes to fighting white supremacy, non-white people are the only experts.

Illuminati33:
The reason I paid so much attention to this thread was because of Jah's extremist's beleif's, he points hate at all white people it does not matter who you are. Im just saying that the real enemy of black people in these times is the government and the ones who control them. Those are the white people that are your real enemy not the common middle class white person or middle-upper class, sure there may be racist ones but race hate exsists on both sides among the people. Thats all I gotta say.

Stuff said about the aliens and Reptilians is really crazy. I still feel like its hard to deny they don't exsist though, there has been talk of them in every major religion in the world and even bones found of them that was not of a pre-human but the bones where of a reptile being that walked upright on two legs and had two arms. One of the first signs of evolution is walking on two feet and some dinosaurs where already doing that before they where extinct. I believe they evolved like humans evolved from mammals and made it off this planet since they existed far before early humans ever did.

Illuminati33:
Info on Credo Mutwa the African Zulu Shaman.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page