MELANIN; The Genetic Key to Humanity, Life, Spirituality, Our past & Our Future

<< < (2/5) > >>

Illuminati33:
I don't know much about the rasta religion but you are no true Rasta, I know that. You are very much similar to your enemy {white people,who are not all racist and hate blacks} than you even know. A brainwashed black man clinging to the past of the oppression of your people, Im not saying you should not pay attention to it but more hate will only cause more pain for humans as a hole. You are very much like a white supremecist, you have almost become the enemy you would fight your no diffrent. I added you on msn messenger just to talk, I just wanted to know why you have these beliefs and 2 times I added you, you blocked me. As I said you are no diffrent than a white supremecist or racist only you are directing your superiority over me towards me and my people.

Here's the first conversation we had.     

JAH   SOMAYAH   JAH says:
JAH BLESS
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
hey
who's this
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
the guy who made the post on your thread
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
on africa speaks
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
with all the messed up spelling
hmm, i dont recall
lol
where
oh, on rastafarispeaks.com?
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
i don't think it was that im finding it
aight
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
http://www.africaspeaks.com/reasoning/index.php?topic=4139.0
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
You seem to point out that melanin makes black people superiour
oh, i thought that was rastafarispeaks
i never checked back on the replies
lol
i was fed up with stupid replies from stupid rastas, so i was like..f*** it
i'ma check it out tho
you the cainanite?
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
i was really pist off when i read it so forgive the any insult please
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
cainanite?
Yes
cursed seed
seed of the serpent
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
ya im white
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
im not cursed
pale
bye
ChR0NiCLEZ says:
wait

...And the second.

look, I'm not your friend, and we will never be friends
lol
€×ØĐÙŠ†™ says:
comon wait
Call it racism, call it hate
€×ØĐÙŠ†™ says:
i never said we would be friends
i dont give a f***
€×ØĐÙŠ†™ says:
i just want to know why u think this
let the dead bury the dead, i am not wasting time on you neither am i throwing pearls at swine

You talk to me like Im less than human similar to how white people treated blacks in colonial times. Your just full of anger an hate for the White Race that these extremist beliefs you have brainwashed you into thinking these things, in time your hate will be your ultimate demise everyones controlled by something. Conflict between human races only hurts us in the long run we will never progress or evolve if we continue this hate and conflict for one another. We will never reach the stars walk on other worlds, discover our true origins if we continue this. We will be stuck on earth killing each other until a Nucleur holocaust. An Awakening is what you need your beliefs are only fed by hate. Always looking at the physical aspects of instead of what's on the inside. Yes I am white and pale and I don't mind it either, Im probably paler than a lot of my kind but it does not bother me at all I am proud of it. What is so wrong about being pale? There are many black people who are black as cole and many white people white as snow. They are only two extremes of two colors if we do not look beyond the physical aspects we will never evolve. Whites are not superior to black and the same goes for blacks your melanin in no way makes you special or better than someone else. You talk of these things to do with our human biology, if you live in the USA you will be suprised at how much europeon genetics you actually have. It is obvious that I am right and I cannot be questioned on my point, this man is brainwashed by hate beliefs and is trying to prove that black's are superior to all races, you also pointed out asians to. Whoever supports this man's claims is also a racist, is fed by hate for other races and is the scum of humanity. Now you decide.

JAHwitness:
Illuminati33

Give me the chance and i would/WILL kill you, your whole family, your ancestors, decendants and everybody of your  [smiley=devil.gif] kind.
[smiley=hanged.gif][smiley=rifle.gif]
Then I would throw a GREAT Feast  [smiley=drummer.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=crowngrin.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=clapping.gif]

call it what you wanna call it, i dont care. [smiley=afro.gif]

You're just bitter cause you aint got a passage to The Higher Realms [smiley=laugh4.gif]
I am simply writing this because your pale pathetic self try to come at me on Instant messenger as if I view you as my equal and will "reason" with you...FUGG OUTA HERE [smiley=clown.gif]
LOL  [smiley=laugh3.gif] [smiley=laugh2.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]

And You got one thing straight; i KNOW That you are lower than all animals, including the rat and pig. and i will never deny that, not in action nor word.

I did not even read your (original) post, i merely glimpsed through it. So there's no need for you to waste further time talking to The Living Whom are Not the least concerned about what the dead has to say. This is just a proper REBUKE [smiley=hammering.gif]

(yup, I had MAAAD Fun exploring these smileys!!!)

ISAIAH 14

21 Prepare a place to slaughter his sons
for the sins of their forefathers;they are not to rise to inherit the land
and cover the earth with their cities.

22 "I will rise up against them,"
declares the LORD Almighty.
"I will cut off from Babylon her name and survivors, her offspring and descendants,"
declares the LORD.

23 "I will turn her into a place for owls and into swampland;
I will sweep her with the broom of destruction,"
declares the LORD Almighty.

24 The LORD Almighty has sworn,
"Surely, as I have planned, so it will be,
and as I have purposed, so it will stand.

Illuminati33:
You won't get the chance boy, your the one less than human your the animal. Your threats over the internet worthless and crazy, lol your like a black hitler. Your the animal here your the one less than human, The world would be better without scum like you, you'ed be better use dead. Don't ever make threats about somones family especially over the next are you that crazy? Your acting on emotion dream of killing me and any white person you can but the truth is YOU WILL NEVER DO IT and if you did you will be stuck in jail or on death row keep on dreaming you sick f*ck. Speaking of having access to higher realms and your talking like this. Get a life you low minded degenerate, indoctrined with religious dogma always refering to quotes from the bible. Religion the single thing that has caused so much death and drestruction, methods of control for humanity next to racism. The only higher realms you have access to is the high you get off your purple haze man piss out of here your no good to the world than to be dead burried in the ground in an unmarked grave. I take what I said back by the way you talk your worst than many white supremecists ive seen or heard of the the things they say, Maken no sense you have no enlightenment at all the only enlightenment you have is the suffering your people went through as for your beliefs there no diffrent than any nazi, skinhead, kkk only you direct it the other way around towards whites. Get this peice of .... out of here.

Illuminati33:
And don't you ever threaten my family I know you wern't serious running on the anger of what I said but get one thing straight kid you live in a fantasy land  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]  Forget about your dreams of freedom, no Im not talking about black people Im talking about you trapped in a cage of hate and anger if you don't move past that you are going to hell I guarentee it. Have fun with your pathetic life you little animal, YOU are the cursed one I stopped hating other races and people a long time ago but as for you...go commit suicide as fast as you can your doing yourself a favor  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif].

Later Fake Rasta boy.

African_Disciple:

If blacks where so superiour with their melanin why are they in such a position of weakness in africa today?

Go ask your dear european scholars... Have your ever heard of things like colonialism, neo-colonialism, globalisation, racism, power-having-oil-hungry-psychos and United Nations? If that wicked european "explorers" wouldn't come to Africa back then killing, robbing, raping and stealing, I think you wouldn't have to ask this dumb question (no offence, it's really dumb).

Answer me that if they are so supeiour why do they continue to struggle in America. Blacks are strugeling all over the world brainwashed by the system.

Well, would you like Black people to stop struggling and become your obedient servants? And if you don't think you are superior why do you think you can come and tell people what they should think? You claim you aint racist, but you sound like a straight white supremacist. "Lets go to progress, we are equal but i'm gonna be a boss and you gonna live like me and if you don't want to - you are racist." That is the subtext I guess. And by the way, your nickname suits you alright. I remember seeing you here with nickname "Killuminati33", set-trippin, huh? I think you're an mkultra infiltrator [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Your purley religious dogmatic views help nothing even religion teaches us to love all not look down on each other like you are doing with whites let go of your hate.

Try to learn how not to look down to other people first. You just can't resign yourself with the fact that not all non-white people are eurocentric and live by western laws and values. By the way, Rasta is not a religion... It's a spiritual way of life, righteous and pure, if you want to talk, be sure to have knowledge first.

Conflict between human races only hurts us in the long run we will never progress or evolve if we continue this hate and conflict for one another. We will never reach the stars walk on other worlds, discover our true origins if we continue this.

Progress to what? To new world order? Ain't that what Illuminati wants?

We will be stuck on earth killing each other until a Nucleur holocaust.

Looks like a promise to me. You better go back to your masonic "fraternity" and tell your master that infiltration plan didn't work ;)

JAH witness, relax Rasta, don't you let nobody get you down or incline you to violence. I almost got into that trap recently too... It'll make you depressive and angry. Violence is not the way. We can't take our brains out and put it to the ignorant head. Everybody will get their own. Proverbs 15:3. Babylon doesn't sleep, but Jah doesn't either. Jah knows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page