Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Young Adults
| | |-+  of girls and women
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: of girls and women  (Read 23815 times)
siger

« on: July 05, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »

This might appear sublime, (for the general flow of reasoning here) .... but girls are a problem.
Any brother out there who has tried to vibe these new age chics will concur......
call my game weak, but there's this bird i know; fine as fine can be, and on a whim i walked over and started making my noise.
She flushed me faster than a bug... it seems i did not have the movie lines.

This whole thing is becoming confusing; they say they like originality, and yet they gravitate to the lyric quoting wannabees.

No offense to the movie-line guys; beta yet, make your stand known.
Any girl (or woman) in defense!?!
 Tongue

We look neither left nor right, but forward.
Still_an_Empress

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 01:13:57 PM »

My first question will be how often had this happen to you, and is it coming from the same type of girls? 

Another thing is, are you seeking a girl or a woman? you see when you seeking a girl, you gone only beget "childishness" for lack of a better word.  Adolesence is filled with arrogant ignorance, and sometimes it may take a girl a while to realize what's better in the long run.. I hope I didnt stray from the topic
siger

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 12:25:06 AM »

no, you did not stray.....
and by girl i meant young woman... 19 to ....

this particular is about my age, i think. to answer your first question, this is the first time. there have been moments, if i am to be truthful, where it did not work. but even then, i coul feel i was not getting it right. those ones i accept. they happen.
is it coming from the same girls? i would not know... this happened on a whim. i had seen her twice, i think, and i walked over.
but my friends hav said this b4, they meet a chic who seems to want it played by script. i actually hav a friend who knows how to do that, quote the lines.....

i dont know if you can blame the adolescence, my brother is eight years older, and he has mentioned this before, about women the same age or so....

the question is, how would you want to be approached?

Still_an_Empress

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 03:38:19 PM »

I am only 23, but in terms of approach, it can't be something textbook for me, my king approached me with so much respect the first time we met, I was shocked, like I couldn't even turn him down, cause he threw me off guard.  When he was courting me, he made sure that he kept me laughing, cause that's something that I love to do.. So basically I guess a good approach for me was first respect and then a good sense of humor.  I hate when men come at you with what they can do in bed, as opposed to what they can do in life..yeah sex plays a role in a relationship, but if you that good, it gone speak for itself....some girls may be to young to understand it, but all that "gold-digging" is their intuition trying to tell them to seek someone with a future and goals so that you in turn will only strive and be the best on the life...if the girl you seek is intrigued by that and if she is what you really want, you can either put up a resistance, or give in... in the end, it's all your decision
siger

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 05:46:44 PM »

respect and humor...

dont think i got a chance to show any. in a way, u are right. people do need time to grow. it just seems to me that the most lionesses in this cuontry are gullible...
the african lioness was very different, proud and strong it was almost intimidating. here, they seem fragile.
but i guess i will have to adapt a bit.

luvthemessage

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 02:53:07 AM »

Sometimes with women its not really about your "game" being weak or you, in someway, being inadequate but you have may have just caught that particular female at the wrong time. I think alot of guys get offended sometimes when they're rejected by a woman and it really doesn't have anything to do with them, sometimes we just don't want to be bothered. Not because you have done or said something wrong, but simply because at that moment we just aren't interested. Another comment on the "game" or movie lines that you spoke of earlier: that stuff is fake. If a girl is wanting that kind of persona from you and that just isn't you, then she just isn't for you. I know this is cliched but "what is for you, is for you" and that is in reference to women as well. The woman that is for you, will accept you, and whatever lines or "game" you present to her. I would say that I am in your age range, I am 21, and personally, "game" and all those other fake, unnecesary, excessive lines that guys try to feed women, is annoying and I don't respond to cramp like that. I am a kind of no nonesense person, I much prefer that a guy just tells me what he wants and then allow me to respond and then leave me alone you know? "Hi, how ya doing? I saw you and I want..." and thats it don't start with the extra-ness... "Baby you so fine.... or Damn girl... Shawty...." anything that starts like that, you can bet your last dime I will not give you more than 30 seconds of my time, but hey that's just me  Grin). May I ask what you have said to these women (girls)? And as Stil_an_Empress said are you trying to find a woman or a girl... a woman will appreciate genuineness  (suprisingly a real word Roll Eyes) a girl won't!
'
siger

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »

....in a different development.....

a good question to the rest of the guys (or girls,)

....how do you handle a squeeze who starts leaving her ngothas (panties) in your diggs, even if neither of you is really committed Huh
 Tongue

Still_an_Empress

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 04:02:27 PM »

is the person forgetful or some heck?
siger

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 11:10:13 PM »

its called marking teritori. so other birds wil no...

Still_an_Empress

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 08:12:03 AM »

well if it bothers you, let them know... a closed mouth doesn't get fed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: