Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:01:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 65 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  I.Q. Test are meaningless according to DR/Prof/Researcher/writer Grada Kilomba..
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I.Q. Test are meaningless according to DR/Prof/Researcher/writer Grada Kilomba..  (Read 34595 times)
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 06:01:30 PM »

Maybe it's because Im younger that I may have more problems..Im still growing up and finding my place in the world, it's not because Im white. Im not as conflicted as you may think, I may have exaggerated my anger a bit and I have never used any type of drug nor do I drink.

I do feel Im qualified to come in here and tell you people my thoughts since many people here have some very extreme racial supremacy beliefs that use psuedo-science to back up there claims making another race less than human like whites did to blacks. More of that is not needed and will only divide our races even further causing more conflict. It seems like black supremacy is more of a rebutal to white supremacy and the need for Revenge, very unstable people believe these things so I don't think Im so "conflicted" with myself as some people here are. I remember I used to say some of these white superiority beliefs here and my own opinion on it  then many people used to come right back picking apart everything I said explaining why it's wrong and why blacks are the superior ones.

As for conspiracys you would find that much of it is fact. WTC attacks being planned by the US government....New World Order, Im not saying these things just for spreading lies or because Im conflicted with myself with my self.
will

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 11:14:31 PM »

Kid..

i've tried to be nice.... i am thru being nice to you... Now get off my forum & don't address me again... i have no concerns for white people... Period... You understand?Huh  i am pro-black to the bone... Now git otta here.... you stoo-pid fool...

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 04:03:56 PM »

Alright, Ill leave but I don't wanna come back to this forum after a long time seeing this topic board littered with topics about race and all this extreme pride and supremacist beliefs. Make sure Horus keeps his mouth shut, no more pathetic posts on melanin and black superiority topics or Ill probably be coming back. 
wezekana

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 11:57:09 PM »

Relevant cranial capacity would depend on what is growing inside the cavity. Your's is not so advanced. Be aware. No offense.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: