Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Quotes (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Quotes from Tupac
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quotes from Tupac  (Read 17132 times)
EmpresKeneilwe

« on: January 15, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »

Dumelang kaofela (greetings to you all)

I know a lot of people misunderstood/misinterpreted Tupac, but I honestly thought(still is for me), he was a revolutionary, like Dead Prez, fighting for the black nation.

“My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.”

“I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward”

“since we all came from a women, got our name from a women, and our game from a women. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think its time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cus if we dont we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one”

“I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing.
Through every dark night, theres a bright day after that.
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”

More qoutes on http://www.quotesandpoem.com/quotes/listquotes/author/tupac-shakur
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: