Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:52:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  White Rasta Reasoning
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: White Rasta Reasoning  (Read 126638 times)
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2009, 01:37:00 PM »

The lunatic seems to have taken over the asylum on this thread...
Erik D my judgment of you would be harsher were it not for the fact that you plainly have mental health issues. As someone with some experience of such, may I recommend you seek help. Mental health is not a joke, only you can take care of you.
Why is it that the "white rasta" threads always seem to be the longest on here? What about black rastas? I guess white people and their acolytes tend to love talking to/about themselves...
Seshata hope your brudda stays safe and gets out soon. I got family in the belly of the beast as well. Guidance and Protection.
Erik D.

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »

"In an insane society, a sane person would appear to be a madman."
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »

The lunatic seems to have taken over the asylum on this thread...
Erik D my judgment of you would be harsher were it not for the fact that you plainly have mental health issues. As someone with some experience of such, may I recommend you seek help. Mental health is not a joke, only you can take care of you.
Why is it that the "white rasta" threads always seem to be the longest on here? What about black rastas? I guess white people and their acolytes tend to love talking to/about themselves...
Seshata hope your brudda stays safe and gets out soon. I got family in the belly of the beast as well. Guidance and Protection.

thanks Gman.

peace and hotep......
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2009, 12:07:36 PM »

"In an insane society, a sane person would appear to be a madman."

brother, thats what i wonder too,in other threads, i have seen sisters taking a stance and taking hits from those bastards,thats why i started the other thread message to the whiteman, the tamahu,mayiti, i am gonna make another thread called europe has no history and give some historical evidence as well, some of the men here,so called rastas are ol plain cowards,they can sing and talk,but they cant defend their women
afrikan women,they just front,it isa cover or what!? in my afrikan eyes,they become race traitors by not speaking out and allowing our sisters to be target for their abuses!
SisterLeebaAsher

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2009, 09:16:14 PM »

Greetings in that most precious and divine name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who has revealed himself to InI in the true and beautiful personality of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Hailie Selassie I The First, H.I.M who sat upon the Lords throne by divine prophetic fulfillment of the Davidic covenant. Crowned King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God. Earths rightful ruler. Greetings and love to the Ethiopian Royal Monarchy, to our Crown Prince H.I.H Zere Yacob, Blessed! My heartical understanding, it is through this covenant that we are called RasTafari, known and chosen from before the womb, Give thanks. Jah live, praises! Greetings and much respect to brethren and sistren worldwide, whatsoever the doctrine, color or creed, myself TTI, seen that it is a daily battle to be RASTA in babylon. We have to acknowledge that for some, this battle is hotter and comes at a greater price than for others. This is a simple truth. Hold tight and live up brethren and sistren, soon come the promise, JAH RASTAFARI!   
In regards to this very important topic/s I am reminded of many teachings and reasonings (most of which have been mentioned already). I concentrate on the teachings of H.I.M and, as reccommended by H.I.M, the teachings of the Bible. It is obvious that these are familiar, so I keep my comment on this to a minimum. I say and live, it is right it is right it is right.
We have in the house many different nationalities. Down here in the South (NZ) the indigenous peoples are brown "Maori". The history of our small country is like that of most colonialized countries. War for our lands and culture. Historically it has been with weaponry and much bloodshed. In this day it continues with the fight to be recognised, the fight for political and social equality. Unfortunately to be Maori here usually puts you at a disadvantage in the schools, the government and justice systems, the business and housing sectors, the job market, pretty much everywhere. We have institutionalised and social prejudice against us, this is denied by the predominantly white leadership. It's an old story. I almost want to write blah blah blah. Hey, too late.  Grin
Back to the house. TTI members in NZ are made up of many nations, but we are 70% Maori. We have a few white members. Some wear dreads, some don't. Some are nice people, some are harder to get along with...fairly normal. Unfortunately, in my opinion these members are treated differently. I'm sure if any member in the house stumbles across this I'm gonna getta dis agreement. However, of a truth, I do believe it comes down to the color of the skin you know? I have been in the house since a child, and it use to be worse but it still exists. I say, this is against our faith and beliefs. Brethren say always a little lie in believe...thats right. And, if it is mentioned, it is denied. I agree with almost all of what you have said, and encourage you, as I do our own white members when they have come to me, to continue on. Jah Guide, Jah Bless, Jah Love. Selassie. SisLeebaAsher.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: