Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:36:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Young Adults
| | |-+  loveing someone
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: loveing someone  (Read 20127 times)
empress l

« on: February 04, 2007, 09:09:55 PM »

greetings is it ok to love someone even if they dont love ini back ini love this man but ini dont think that the man feel the same way we friends and he know ini love him i pray every nite to be wit this man and ini know true love never dies should ini give up on the man she love so much
Ras_Nevoe

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 01:18:30 AM »

Love is not a "persuasion", it is an invitation. If you've let this man know your feelings and he won't return them, then he is not interested. Sure you can seduce or persuade a man, but in the end he is going to do what makes him happy. It's like you have a old volvo you ride til you can afford the benz or bmw, when you get that bmw forget that volvo, that can go to the chop shop now, yo si mi? Empress, Princess do your bredren a favor and don't settle! Don't waste time being this man Volvo when there's another man waiting for you to be his BMW.

LOVE + RASPECT

RAS NEVOE
Brendan

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 07:55:19 PM »

wow I cannot for the life of me or the love of Jah think of a better way to put it than the way you just did Ras Neveo.
luvthemessage

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 03:16:16 AM »

Love is not a "persuasion", it is an invitation. If you've let this man know your feelings and he won't return them, then he is not interested. Sure you can seduce or persuade a man, but in the end he is going to do what makes him happy. It's like you have a old volvo you ride til you can afford the benz or bmw, when you get that bmw forget that volvo, that can go to the chop shop now, yo si mi? Empress, Princess do your bredren a favor and don't settle! Don't waste time being this man Volvo when there's another man waiting for you to be his BMW.

LOVE + RASPECT

RAS NEVOE

Wow...NUFF SAID!!
Lullum

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 01:52:46 PM »

"Love is not a "persuasion", it is an invitation. If you've let this man know your feelings and he won't return them, then he is not interested. Sure you can seduce or persuade a man, but in the end he is going to do what makes him happy. It's like you have a old volvo you ride til you can afford the benz or bmw, when you get that bmw forget that volvo, that can go to the chop shop now, yo si mi? Empress, Princess do your bredren a favor and don't settle! Don't waste time being this man Volvo when there's another man waiting for you to be his BMW"

LOVE + RASPECT

RAS NEVOE

As a former Volvo, I really wished someone had said this to me a lot earlier. I played the wait and see game that Empress, the original writer spoke of and at the end of the day, he did not learn to appreciate me as I (and maybe the author) hoped but instead he proceeded with his original plan. This left me hurt and frustrated but mostly it left me angry over the wasted time.  Ras Nevoe I repost this for all the empresses out there...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: