Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:30:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 43 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  WISE I INVITED TO RASTA STUDY GROUP TO FORM RASTAFARI ORGANISATION
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WISE I INVITED TO RASTA STUDY GROUP TO FORM RASTAFARI ORGANISATION  (Read 9197 times)
albert_tempie

« on: June 13, 2012, 05:09:51 AM »

WISE I INVITED TO RASTA STUDY GROUP TO FORM RASTAFARI ORGANISATION

On May 25th this year, the idea was born to start the process of forming a study group to build an organisation called, RASTAFARI ALLIANCE FOR SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ARTS.

The group which has its Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rastafari-Alliance-for-Science-Technology-and-Arts-RASTA/474280542588870  is open for membership of any and all Rastafarians who have a skill or talent that they want to make known and make available for the purposes of building the Rastafari nation.

As a published author, musician, and student of Open University working towards a BSc in computing and BA in Business Studies, I man really keen on passing on to the younger youths what I have learned in my short years.

Although the objectives are still in the making and the final structure of the organisation is not yet final, I man would like to share some words of advice from His Imperial Majesty:

“Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature and utilize her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life. The key for the betterment and completeness of modern living is education. But, ‘ Man cannot live by bread alone ‘. Man, after all, is also composed of intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul. That education which ignores man’s intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education.”

Emperor Haile Selassie I

Among the ideas that  I man will be bringing forward to  I and I are:

The establishment of a database of upright Idren and Sistren in each country: lawyers, doctors, inventors,  tradesman, accountants, musician, authors, bakers et who want to be available to assist the cause.
    The formation of a non-profit organisation to raise funds to be used to support  I and I    
    in the furtherance of I and I works.
    A digitization of the works of Rastafari in print, film and sound for the purposes of
   archiving I and I I Story.
    Stronger efforts to assist the elders in Shashemane with the works.
    Representation at the highest diplomatic levels  on the question of repatriation and
   reparation.
    Support for further research into African I story.
    The establishment of resource centres,  libraries , sport facilities, studios  etc where  I    
   and  I could receive help to nurture I and I talents
    To make available legal assistance for ones and ones in times of need
    To offer artistic support in holding of conferences, and concerts.
    To assist in restoration of the monarchy in Itiopia.

I and I look forward to more reasoning form al house and mansions of Rastafari as the times forward and welcome any comments and suggestions.

Give thanks

Ras Albert Williams
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: