Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:06:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Poetry (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  The lions Gate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The lions Gate  (Read 6323 times)
RAS_UWAH

RastafariSpeaks.com

« on: November 06, 2003, 06:57:13 PM »

She said while sitting twinned with her reflections.
He does not love me he speaks of her name as if it were mine.
I cannot look into his eyes. My heart flirts with him when he looks away,yet I cannot stand his being close to me.
Resisting his energy gets the best of me even as if I were still A child,I am.
An he says, I am too the force that pushes you and pulls you. yet your looking away makes me feel the need to do the same. But oh! how I love your name instead, as if i say it in my heart and speak hers instead. You are so natural to me my being is balanced and I am high to make you wonder. Although we wonder away our Eye's until life becomes a mistake we made and together after all, we become a struggle.
And the gate keepers says. Them the greatest of all to be wed, divorced the very essence of there strength when them both forgot to love with affections and courtships that endure time.If it be not for the theives of KEmet and Ityopia,Kushana,and Sumer and all land east to east, there resource for love would not have fainted.
And hearing the voice at the gate he says. If my love, I knew you loved me so, I would have told you. But it would have not meant as much if I could not be your stream Gunjal and your mountain kush. And give you all possesion of my force.
and she says. If not for the lack of me saying I love you,you would have used force to become as them and kill to protect me. I knew already your mind and I'd rather speak as all present and unexplained. Being the nature Life and you force we are very creation itself. How then can you express your love for me if dominion of the worlds of your mind has been thieved like the hemispheres of the earth. How then can you pay homage to the everythings that I need of you. And everthings you are willing to give but..
he says. I have fought much but how can I fight against a man when love only by law allows me to fight you. and in our fight i lose Because i Have no home in this world any more than you. and there hate is of a worldy hate. So please my love meet me in a Zion far from here.
The gate keepers says. And I will gaurd true love that exist within them both. And the two are one and  aligned with there ascent let them go home. An adrogynous spirit and this a symbol everlasting in the sand of time. Amen.

Sphinx=lions Gate
Black love I universe untill all things are done. And love is again returned. They leave and we stay.It is our only way home.1111
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: