Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 01:24:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25519 Posts in 9755 Topics by 980 Members Latest Member: - Roots Dawta Most online today: 50 (July 03, 2005, 11:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Tyehimba Salandy (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  It could be worse, I could be big, fat, black and ugly
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: It could be worse, I could be big, fat, black and ugly  (Read 1112 times)
Tyehimba

RastafariSpeaks

« on: March 01, 2014, 02:57:17 PM »

Triple killer Joanna Dennehy laughed when she was arrested, joking to officers: 'It could be worse, I could be fat.'

In an extraordinary video captured on CCTV, the 31-year-old danced into the the station lobby just half an hour after being apprehended by police, smiling gleefully at the officers around her.

Dennehy, who yesterday swore as she was told she would die in jail, can then be seen lifting up her top, flicking her hair and leaning casually on the front desk.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570697/It-worse-I-fat-Triple-killer-Joanna-Dennehys-chilling-joke-police-officers-minutes-arrested.html#ixzz2ujdheEka

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: