AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Give respects to Constantine the Great

****So pipe down and go fix me a sandwich and run my bath water, woman****

Just as well I have the gift of service and am happy to serve as long as I don't have to wash the dishes...
"pipe down"..well there is a time to talk and a time to listen.

*****the Book tells you to SHUT UP in church*****
nah that is not true anymore,to the point I wish some women would SHUT UP in the meetings...
"dominion over you and the whole earth"
Old Testament, does not compute in Christ.
"compaignship"? What's so wrong with that? We know likemindedness, compatatibility, shared interests with the "opposite sex" ETC when they work it is mutual. Agreed?

*****KRST/God/Jah/Yah/Ma'at is everywhere. OMNIPRESENCE*****
All present, everywhere, AGREED
and OMNIPOTENCE and OMNISCIENCE
Obviously, I have never argued against that.

*****If you hold the bible as inspired directly from God's hand instead of looking at it as a culmination and replication of our ancestors' overstanding****
Of course I accept both. The "BIBLe" is a collection of stories, the same original/ancestoral stories that are told throughout many if not all indigenous people. So they are a "culmination and replication" and do not exist or were created out of a vacuum.
The fact they still survive (but) in this particular form, i.e. written DOWN from original language by original people BUT having gone through many linguistic forms and tribal groups could be by divine purpose.

Why was the library at Alexandria burnt and destroyed?

Let us not forget that the Europeans weren't able to decipher Eygpt until the 19thc...too late by then. You are the Eygyptologist and would know when all the availibilty of ancient knowledge became easier for laypeople.

*****Inspired by God's hand*****
for moral instruction but through history, philosphy, poetry, wisdom stories and that is the Old Testament written by/for a group of people in a state of lawlessness, the ancient hebrews and their descendents.
The New testament is another story

What's a "Cesarian dictate"
and how could it apply to me?

*****EXCLUSIVITY, CHOSENISM, FAVOURITISM****

Long live those with a degree from an American university especially in Eygyptology...pure elitism, favouritism, exclusivity, chosenism, such an exclusive club. I could not even knock on the door.

Always

Messages In This Thread

Adam and Eve
Re: Adam and Eve
Give respects to Constantine the Great
n Yes, i coodn't leave this topic be *NM*
give thanks to Constantine, the messenger *NM*
"source of knowledge"
Re: "source of knowledge"

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com