AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: no I don't remember...why not link the archive

well I am sorry to spoil the peace in the middle east but I think you are expressing "cop-out-ism".

What you are saying is like me saying I like Luke Skywalker and follow George Lucas's writings but don't like Star Wars.

There are many forms of denial we immerse ourselves in but MY GODDNESS, this tops the cake.

I mean for instance, someone:
-believes in Mein Kampf
-believes that jews should be exterminated
-loves germany

...but aint no Nazi?!?!

c'mon.

*******It is too a place where the teachings of Jesus have been deliberately mistaught and have no correlation to the Truth whatsoever. ********

Again, we do not see eye to eeye. Who the hell is this Jesus you speak on? Who was he to indigenous people all over the planet outside of northwest outer Afrika?

That is where we part ways. They got you focused on some dude from 2,000 years ago in a chosen/special corner of the world. I align with some overstandings that ALL humans sighted and experienced since their existence, 100,000 years, ON EVERY STRETCH OF SOIL.

How did there become a focus on certain persons (males of course)? There became focus on certain individuals by those who established certain sole divinity structures with a male on top.

Here you are a female when asked about femininity replied about skirts, lipstick and fingernail polish. NOT an indictment against you but an indictment agsinst the semitic semi-truths you have been instilled with. The suppression/elimination of your own essence.

See, women proved bigger threats to male supremacists before the notion of race difference. And the first thing they do in your first chapter is indict you for trickery and collusion with the devil. That is from fear. That is the same basis for the establishment of racism.

Truthfully, my conclusion in our inability to reason derives not so much from your particular personal beliefs but from your adherence to uneditable unresponsive text...text that was organized for one sole purpose...to be the ultimate psychological control mechanism.

So powerful is this control mechanism that you will override instinctive/natural cues and spiritual expansions because it exceeds the text's parameters.

Controllers know full well the sensitivity humans have to divinity. And they also know that once they instill an authoritative wrathful divinity upon you, you will expect a FATHERLY obedient wrathful relationship instead of a motherly bonding warm relationship.

Imagine 2 people traveling the ocean at a high speed on a powerboat. Imagine one person still believing that the world is flat. Although they are united on the boat, there is dissonance between them. One is enjoying and absorbing the experience. The other is scared sitless and thinking that any moment it will be all over.

Their difference in beliefs will inevitably come between them. That boat ride will never be harmonious sharing.

Their perspectives have been compromised.

Holy writs were not snuck out of temples by liberation seekers. Holy writs were arranged, edited and released by ones in control, who intended to STAY in power.

AND IT HAS WORKED.

You cannot come to fight a fire in gasoline-soaked clothing.

Messages In This Thread

Obama boycotts World Conference Against Racism *LINK*
Ruminations on President Obama's Tenure Thus Far.. *LINK*
STOP HATIN'...THIS IS BUSH/CHENEY TRICKS
Van Jones *LINK*
Re: Van Jones *LINK*
Re: Van Jones
Re: Van Jones *LINK*
Afrikan-American appeasement and manipulation
Re: STOP HATIN'...THIS IS BUSH/CHENEY TRICKS
Re: Obama boycotts World Conference Against Racism
distracted?!?!
Re: distracted?!?!
Re: distracted?!?!
WHAT ABOUT THE TOPIC AT HAND??? *NM*
more digression *NM*
no I don't remember...why not link the archive
with love, jilly *NM*
Re: jilly may rhyme with...
AND PLEASE ANSWER THIS, "SISTER"
Re: AND PLEASE ANSWER THIS, "SISTER"
typical BS answer learned from your indoctrinators
Re: typical BS answer learned from your indoctrina
(just curious)
Re: (just curious) *LINK*
All we are missing is Mr. uppity, Rasi, himself *NM*
something for broads, eh? *NM*
Surprise surprise
Re: Surprise surprise
I would apologize but... *LINK*
Re: Surprise surprise
No apologies necessary...
Re: No apologies necessary...
If you do not understand/innerstand/overstand....
Obama admin considers attending. . . *NM* *LINK*
A dog and pony show *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com