AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Okay I see
In Response To: Re: Okay I see ()

Greetings Simon and peace upon the I

However mankind has not been using written text for that long actually.There were probably many people who knew god(whether the Father God Icept,or the the 'little Jah' as you say,Self God Icept) well before the bible turned up on the scene or even writ of any form.

***Ofcourse mankind knew God, that is why a record was able to be kept. Keep in mind that the Ible speaks of the dispensation of "human government". This is a time in man's history, where he was allowed by Jah to come up with his own concept of Jah, and his own way of worshiping Jah. However Jah became angry with mankind, as told in text, and destroyed the world by flood. This text can be sighted in Hebrew history, as well as Kemetian, and Babylonian/Sumerian. Any world event had to take notice from scribes from various ethnicities. Keep in mind it was a world catostrophic event. Therefore I am not surprised that various culture's recorded it.

Now why bring that up, because after this period Jah finds a new people to spread his word, and to be a nation of priest unto Jah. A holy people to bring the new law of Jah and his name. Now if some believe that or not, such things are neither here or there. Each individual have to reason for themselves.

You say that mankind new God before the written script. I say Yes indeed! If InI look to the scriptures, InI will see that Jah stated that he destroyed the world for being wicked. Now how could the world be wicked, if there was no law from God? How could man sin, if there are no 10 commandments from Jah? In order to be a wicked person or sinner, there must first be the law. If one breaks man's law, then they are a criminal. But if InI break Jah's laws, then one becomes a sinner and wicked.

Therefore getting back to what I said, how can Jah say that mankind was sinful without having the law? The answer comes back to what was stated earlier. The dispensation of human government. Jah judged each man according to his own works, and what each man saw as right and wrong. If the I do not overstand, I will go deeper into the dispensation of human government later.

I dont have a great problem with others sighting up written script or a singular deity.Its just when one says that their deity is THE ONLY one and all other manefestations of little Jah or Father/Mother Jah are not as good or equal to the CHOSEN ONE.

***I'm curious which diety do you see as being sighted as the chosen one? As far as I am concerned, Jah is Jah. Jah extends through all creation. Just so the I know, there are many people who have their own versions of Jah. Even InI Rastafarians do not agree on the concept of Jah. The Bobo Shanti, see Jah in three seperate but equal parts.

Prophet.....Garvey

Priest.....Emmanuel

King.....Selassie I

However I man of the Nyabinghi order overstand Jah to be one as Selassie I. InI Nyabinghi pray only to Selassei I, and see only Selassei I as God.

That being said, I man RASpect the livity of the Bobo Shanti. For I man trully know that Jah can show up in three beings if he chooses to.

Also to add, there are West African Muslims who believe that Selassie I is Jah in the flesh. There are also indigenous Hawaians who sight that Rastafari is Jah on earth, and smoke Ganjah.

Therefore InI do not judge any man's livity. For Selassie I told InI to be tolerant of other people's religions.

See,HIM did glorify in the bible but do you think that it was so because as a man it related to his spiritual tradition and lineage?Do you think he would go to China and say dont give me any of that Buddhist stuff,or,my bible is superior and is the only words of wisdom or god?'Know you the words of Jesus mr Sufi master?No?Oh you fool,youre bound for the lake of fire.'Doesnt sound like Selassie to me.What do you think?

***One does not have to quess. InI have taken note of the Emperor and his trod throughout the world. Wherever the king of kings have gone, he was welcomed. I have never heard the King of Kings rant and rave about any man's religion. As I stated before, that Selassie I told the I's to be tolerant of all religions.....or something to that effect. I will find the exact passage later.

However Haile Selassie I stated that the Ible is I fortress and refuge. Infact HIM made a very legnthy speech on the subject.

I will leave the I with this thought. On HIM corination, Emperor Haile Selassie I took the oath as Emperor, that he would defend the faith and uphold the teachings of Yeshua ben Yoseph.

Honestly I would say that the emporor lives up to his oath. HIM is trully worthy of the triple crown of Ethiopia, and defender of the faith.

In the Ible (Revelations), Jah states, "And I shall be known by my new name. And my people shall be known by my new name". His name changed from Yeshua to Rastafari meaning head creator. And his people are known as Rastafarians. This fulfills the scripture of Jah.

Jah bless the I

Jah know

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastafari people celebrate Easter?
Re: Should Rastafari people celebrate Easter?
christianity and yoke-ism
Re: christianity and yoke-ism
Re: christianity and yoke-ism
Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
Faith's other side... *LINK*
elaborate on this "KNOWLEDGE"
Re: O DISCIPLE
faith is not 'work' *NM*
Yes Knowledge
also to add
Re: Yes Knowledge
Re: Yes Knowledge *LINK*
Okay I see
Irie Reasoning
Re: Irie Reasoning
For HIM taught InI to follow teachings of Christ? *LINK*
Re: For HIM taught InI to follow teachings of Chri
I overstand the I
FO SHO MY LORDS AND EMPRESSES!
For many shall come in my name saying I am Christ
I am glad you asked that question
Re: FO SHO MY LORDS AND EMPRESSES!
Re: Should Rastafari people celebrate Easter? *LINK*
Nice 1 Selassielive...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com