AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Rastafari and the Bible..
In Response To: Rastafari and the Bible.. ()

Emperor Haile Selassie * Empress Menen
Greeting Simon I,

INI came on the forum to tell our people about the blessing Jah send to INI, INI been studing the ible for a while along with other book about our history. Three year ago, INI was reading the ible while my granddawta was sleep next to me, and INI hear the voice of Jah speak, Jah said put the ible down, so INI laid the ible down on my chest and close my eye. INI said to Iself this is Jah talking, so INI quite to listen, I was reading Isaiah-58 Honor Jah-Jah spoke and said feed the hunger, poor and the sick. Then he spoke again feed the hunger, poor and then my son came into my room. INI was amazes, First time hearing Jah voice. I told my son what had just happen to me, then he woke up my granddawta, they started to look at the tube. Then INI got back in the Ible to read again and the words right where Jah stop me at read Share you food with the hungry, and bring poor, homeless people into you own homes, When you see someone who has no clothes, give him yours. After that I look at my son and I said Jumanne you remember what I told you what Jah just said, look at the word that he just spoke. Then another blessing came from Jah within that year about 8 month later. INI was dreaming, in between dreams Jah called out a prophet Zechariah, Zechariah Zechariah over and over, I got up half sleep, when to get something to drink. then I went back off the sleep and again INI hear Zechariah louder and louder. Until INI had no choice but to wake up and see what Jah was calling about, INI haven't read about Zechariah or know of him. So INI said to Iself let me see if Zechariah is in the ible. And that when INI saw Prophet Zechariah, INI be studing ever since. While studing INI knew Jah said feed the hunger, poor and sick first. So that why INI came on the forum to let Jah know."INI am a Soldier of Jah Army." What Jah said to me INI will tell our people to give them hope that Jah is here speaking. So to INI the ible is very much real, cause I heard the voice of Jah. And the more INI study I see our people in the Ible. Prophet Zechariah was a Judah, priest that goes back 520 bc. Prophet Zechariah wanted our people to rebuild the temple that King Solomon build. So INI don't understand some of our Rastafarian reasoning. They believe in Emperor Haile Selassie *Empress Menen. knowing that he is the bloodline of King David , King Solomon and he is an Judah. Some have nothing to do with the ible. Jah speak about Judah blessing-Judah, your brethen will praise you . You will grab your ememies by the neck. "And that what Rastafarian do, We chant down babylon." Judah is like a young lion You have returned from killing, my son. "Rastafarian are the HUMBLE AFRICA trodding out of Babylon, WE are Iron-Strong, Lion-Brave, and the children going to Mount Zion."Rastafarian idren give thank and praise to Jah with uplifting music, chanting down babylon, Walking with a humble heart and Following the spirit of Jah throught Emperor Haile Selassie*Empress Menen "Papa & Mama of this Earth to MOUNT Zion." Like a lion, he stretches out and lies down a rest. and no one is brave enought to wake him. " BABYLON WANT TO KNOW WHO WE ARE" Kings will come from Judah's family. "KING of KING, LORD or LORD Conguering LION of JUDAH, SHELAH, EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST.& EMPRESS MENEN" someone from Judah will always be on the throne. Judah will rule until Shiloh come and the nation will obey him.
"Yes I, that what Jah calling now an Prophet that goes back in the ible 6 century ago. I feel this is an very important era for us. INI said to Iself Jah calling of an old Prophet of Judah and before Omaba was elected. INI knew he was going to be the president. Cause I ask Iself why would Jah called to me a rastawombman of a person that goes back that far and INI a black wombman and a black president is running up for president.INI knew it our time Jah is making changes. Again to INI, Rastafari and the Ible it must be important if Jah is calling the children of Judah who seeking the truth of our history.

ONE Love, JAH Love.

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari and the Bible..
up yours judie
Re: up yours judie
Re: up yours judie
What place does that comment have...
you are 100% correct gman *NM*
Re: wot no apology?
Arabic Apology anyone? *LINK*
I didn't even realize at first lol *LINK*
Baiting? *LINK*
Re: Baiting?
I play Keeper
Re: I play Keeper
Higher Heights *LINK*
Not so loud
Bredz...
PS
Re: PS
Are u a paranoid schizophrenic? *NM*
perhaps, doc...you tell me
Re: perhaps, doc...you tell me
You are correct *LINK*
Re: You are correct
Hmmmmm I see *NM*
word/power *NM*
welcome yishay
Re: welcome yishay
word/power to your self/truth *NM*
Re: Rastafari and the Bible.. *LINK*
What Ible?
Re: What Ible?
Re: What Ible? *LINK*
Bless you simon
Re: seems like the thing to do*NM* *NM*
Each man to his own fig tree
Yes empress 5 days a week
Re: Yes empress 5 days a week
Thankyou Bless Up *NM*
Ible book of prophecy
General-yahanna-Blasts-Egyptology *LINK*
same with Itiopia...MENELYK MURDERED OROMO
DNT B MD
Re: DNT B MD
homeless wandering bums
Actualy I can do better
mission accomplished...
YAWN.....anyways
Memories
Thankyou
can I ask a favor
Re: can I ask a favor
you are a king *NM*
Re: YAWN.....anyways
Re: YAWN.....anyways *LINK*
I love it *NM*
Great Work Disciple *NM*
I knew you were a true prophetess
Re: I knew you were a true prophetess *LINK*
Re: I knew you were a true prophetess
Bless you prophetess *NM*
Re: I knew you were a true prophetess *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com