AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Was Rastafarianism invented by Freemasons? Quo *LINK*

peace and hotep,

General Nyabinghi.

no one will comment about the Shriner's symbol of the beheaded apostate.

H.I.M. may also be seen as The Redeemer of Nimrod since they are bothe descendants of Cush:

Meaning: black

the name of two biblical men and a land

A son, probably the eldest, of Ham, and the father of Nimrod (Gen. 10:8; 1 Chr. 1:10). From him the land of Cush seems to have derived its name.

Land of Cush — The term Cush is in the Old Testament generally applied to the countries south of the Israelites. It was the southern limit of Egypt (Ezek. 29:10, A.V. "Ethiopia," Hebrew: Cush), with which it is generally associated (Ps. 68:31; Isa. 18:1; Jer. 46:9, etc.).

It stands also associated with Elam (Isa. 11:11), with Persia (Ezek. 38:5), and with the Sabeans (Isa. 45:14).

From these facts it has been inferred that Cush included Arabia and the country on the west coast of the Red Sea. Rawlinson takes it to be the country still known as Khuzi-stan, on the east side of the Lower Tigris. But there are intimations which warrant the conclusion that there was also a Cush in Africa, the Ethiopia (so called by the Greeks) of Africa.

Ezekiel speaks (29:10; compare 30:4-6) of it as lying south of Egypt. It was the country now known to us as Nubia and Abyssinia (Isa. 18:1; Zeph. 3:10, Hebrew: Cush). In ancient Egyptian inscriptions Ethiopia is termed Kesh.

The Cushites appear to have spread along extensive tracts, stretching from the Upper Nile to the Euphrates and Tigris. At an early period there was a stream of migration of Cushites "from Ethiopia, properly so called, through Arabia, Babylonia, and Persia, to Western India."

The Hamite races, soon after their arrival in Africa, began to spread north, east, and west. Three branches of the Cushite or Ethiopian stock, moving from Western Asia, settled in the regions contiguous to the Persian Gulf. One branch, called the Cossaeans, settled in the mountainous district on the east of the Tigris, known afterwards as Susiana; another occupied the lower regions of the Euphrates and the Tigris; while a third colonized the southern shores and islands of the gulf, whence they afterwards emigrated to the Mediterranean and settled on the coast of Palestine as the Phoenicians.

Nimrod was a great Cushite chief. He conquered the Accadians, a Tauranian race, already settled in Mesopotamia, and founded his kingdom, the Cushites mingling with the Accads, and so forming the Chaldean nation.

A Benjamite of this name is mentioned in the title of Ps. 7. "Cush was probably a follower of Saul, the head of his tribe, and had sought the friendship of David for the purpose of 'rewarding evil to him that was at peace with him.'"

NIMROD AND THE MYSTERIES

Nimrod and his religion have shaped much of the profane world. The Bible only gives a brief account of Nimrod and the foundation of Babylon, but it is possible to tie this in with the histories of the ancient classical writers who have provided significant information about Babylon's founder and first king. Esp. Hislop's momentous, "The Two Babylons," first published in the 1850's. Another book is "Babylon Mystery Religion" by Woodrow, which complemented and updated the work of Hislop.

Nimrod Founds Babylon

Noah was a preacher of righteousness and his name means "rest" - he rested in God his savior. His one son, Ham, was profane and one of his sons, Cush, begat Nimrod (Means rebellion in English).

Gen 10:8 Cush begot Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one on the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; therefore it is said, "Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD." 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. 11 From that land he went forth Asshur (into Assyria) and built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah, NKJV

Hislop translated "Asshur" as a verb, rather than a proper name. Then the verse reads, Out of that land he went, being made strong, and builded Nineveh," which accords precisely with ancient history. Nimrod was the first king of Babylon. Nimrod's wife was Semiramis; noted for her beauty and gross immorality and licentiousness. Nimrod was known in ancient history as "Ninus," a name that came from Hebrew word "nin," meaning "a son." The significance of this name is that Nimrod was later worshiped as a reborn child.

Babylon = Greek, Babel = Hebrew.

Ancient history records show that Nimrod was the first to learn the arts of war and was a mighty warrior and hunter. However, he was also noted for the use of sorcery and fire to gain victories. He was the one who introduced the worship of the sun. This included in its rites, the worship of fire, since fire was believed to be the earthly representation of the sun. The sun god was worshiped from the earliest times under the name "Baal." Thus Nimrod led a great rebellion against God.

Scripture also speaks of the Tower of Babel (or Babylon) that was to reach up to heaven. The Lord overturned the Babylon's plans, though, by confusing the language of the people. It is not surprising then to see numerous different names emerging for Nimrod and his wife, when worshiped as gods in subsequent generations by different nations - about 5,000.

Nimrod is killed and Deified as the Sun God

All the religions derived from Babylon have common themes. One of the central features is the death of the mighty warrior god. Nimrod fell to a violent and most untimely death. All the legends have it that his body was divided into pieces and dispersed, that indicates a great act of retribution and judgment - in which parts of his body were sent to different lands as a warning to others. This sort of thing is also described in the Bible - Judges 19:29 & 1 Sam 11:7. Hislop concludes that the executor of this judgment of God for such idolatry and rebellion was Shem, Noah's righteous son [from whom the Jews descended].

The violent death of Nimrod led to a suppression of the false religion (of Nimrod as the sun god), but his wife Semiramis revived it in secret. She claimed that Nimrod was now a god in the form of the sun, of which his earthly presentation was fire. She later gave birth to a [non flesh and blood]child who was supposedly the reincarnation of the hero Nimrod, now the sun god.

The child is known under various names, of which "Tammuz" is the most important. The false claim was made that this was the promised seed of the woman, while it was really an imposture (masquerade, disguise) of the Devil, as Semiramis was effectively a harlot and a most evil woman.

Even Nimrod's father Cush was worshiped under various names and became the model for Babylonish gods. Viz. the god called "hermes," whose name, when deciphered from the ancient languages of the Mysteries, signifies "son of Ham."

It may appear very strange how anyone can believe that the sun can also be a child, but millions are deceived into believing this sort of absurdity. It is as absurd to believe that a piece of bread becomes Jesus Christ in Mass as the Church of Rome preaches.

The dismembering of Nimrod is opposite to no bones being broken of Jesus Christ at his death.

Ps 22:14 My strength has drained away like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart melts like wax; 15 my strength has dried up like sun-baked clay; my tongue sticks to my mouth, for you have laid me in the dust of death. TLB
Ps 34:20 Not one of his bones is broken. TLB
John 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken. KJV

However, the death of Nimrod in his various forms in the Babylonish religions involved the dismembering and dispersing of his body. Pieces of his body were kept and venerated as relics after his death and supposed deification. On the contrary Jesus Christ rose to heaven after he resurrected in the same body that suffered in his crucifixion. The tomb was empty…!

The Mysteries

The secret about Nimrod as the sun god and savior of man was only revealed to a selected few - those who had been initiated. These religions rites became known as "The Mysteries" in which the secrets of the sun god Nimrod were revealed and in which he was worshiped. The Mysteries spread rapidly through the ancient world and formed the basis for the heathen religions of Rome, Greece, Egypt, Assyria, India and many other nations. They are also the basis for most religions today, even some that are supposedly Christian. See also the 1st edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica [6, page 356].

The Mysteries involved deep symbolism; including re-enacting in plays of the death, resurrection and deification of Nimrod - under the guise of various names. The worship also involved fire to represent the sun, the giver of light. Therefore,

the deified Nimrod was worshiped as the giver of light to mankind; he enlightened them so as to show them good and evil. Hence came the name Lucifer, the lightgiver or enlightener. Even the snake was worshiped as a secret symbol of the Mysteries. To the contrary, it is shown in Genesis that the Devil appeared as a snake whose seed, Lucifer, would be destroyed by the woman's seed, the real lightgiver, Jesus Christ. The opposite is the doctrine of the Devil. Paul said about this:

2 Cor 11:13 3 God never sent those men at all; they are "phonies" who have fooled you into thinking they are Christ's apostles. 14 Yet I am not surprised! Satan can change himself into an angel of light, 15 so it is no wonder his servants can do it too, and seem like godly ministers. TLB

In reality, the worship of Nimrod is the worship of the Devil.

Semiramis Deified as the Queen of Heaven

In further development of the religion Semiramis was also deified as the Queen of Heaven and gradually took on the honor bestowed on Nimrod. The general form of worship showed Nimrod as the sun and his wife as the moon, with stars surrounding her head. Thus we see the origin of the worship of the sun, moon and stars. It is, therefore, no surprise that astrology and the Zodiac originated in Babylonian religion.

As with Nimrod, there were many pagan representations of Semiramis, the Queen of Heaven or the mother goddess. She was usually depicted with a child i.e. Nimrod, who was the incarnate sun god. This has been copied by the Church of Rome, in the facade of Mary and the child Jesus - actually Semiramis and her child born of fornication served up as Christianity.

Just as the lives of Nimrod and Semiramis were abominable, so their worship in the Mysteries also involved vile and unmentionable forms of immorality. These activities were hidden behind a facade of outward holiness. It is, therefore, most fitting that the Bible likens idol worship to fornication and spiritual adultery.

The Three Beasts

Revelation 12-13 speaks of three beasts. Hislop explains that this in part represents the development of the three main forms of Babylonish religions. Firstly there is the "great red dragon" (Rev 12:3) - literally a serpent in the original Greek. Red signifies fire and blood. Ezek 23:14 speaks of "the images of Chaldeans portrayed with vermillion (red)" As we have seen, this represents the fire and serpent worship of the Babylonish system.

This is then followed by the beast from out of the sea (Revelation 13:1) that represents the next development in the Babylonish worship, in which the god, who was part fish and part man, came out of the sea to enlighten and save mankind. When this legend and all its variations are examined, they are seen to be perversions of the Biblical account of Noah, who came through the flood that overwhelmed the ancient earth. This fish god was variously called "Oannes," "Janus" and "Dagon."

Finally there was the beast from out of the earth (Revelation 13:11). In the Babylon religions gods who were part man & part beast represented this. These gods were variously believed to have come out of a cave or a hole in the ground. The main example was the Babylonian god "Nebo" who is mentioned in scripture. Nebo lit. means "prophet" and Nebo was associated with all kinds of miracles and sorcery. This is in line with the great miracles by which the beast in Revelation 13:12-15 deceived men. In keeping with the worship of the beast from out of the earth, the Mysteries were often celebrated in a cave or a grotto.

Initiation Ceremonies of the Mysteries

The Mysteries are celebrated in secret. "Open" religious practices involved symbolism so as to ensure that the full meaning of the worship was only revealed to those who had been initiated into the Mysteries. Little is known about these initiation rites and a picture has only been assembled from snippets of information. Further clues are provided by the secret rites of groups with roots in the Mysteries, such as the Freemasons and other occult societies.

The word "occult" came from the Latin "occultus," that means "hidden" or "concealed." Any candidate for initiation had to swear terrible oaths not to reveal the secrets of the Mysteries, which if broken meant that the candidate would be killed. Similar oaths are sworn today by Freemasons [& Jessuits].

Some of these initiation rites involved a form of baptism, which was supposed to achieve regeneration and actual cleansing from sin. Biblically, baptism is an outward sign, while the Holy Spirit works regeneration of a sinner. Baptism in the Mysteries was also so formidable and terrible, that not all candidates survived! Terrible effects were created around them of noises, bellowing, thunder, shaking, sights, fire, light and darkness, terrible apparitions, etc. Then at last, the great god, the central object of their worship, Osiris, Nimrod, Tammuz or Adonis, was revealed to them in the way most fitted to soothe their feelings and engage their blind affections.

Freemason and occult writers have also provided spine-chilling insight into the feats that a candidate for initiation had to perform. Viz. to cross an unbridged chasm in the "temple" floor. If he couldn't make it he fell headlong into a volcanic crevice and got killed. In other rites the candidate seeking admission to the inner sanctuary was required to pass through a closed door by dematerialization. Although it is known that there was much trickery involved in the Mysteries, let no one doubt that there were also real and demonic forces at work.

The Deceptive Symbolism of the Mysteries

The Mysteries of Babylon were not only copied (with variations) by the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, but they have found their way into the 20th century culture & religion, including Christianity [& Judaism & Cablism]. Much that passes today as respectable religion is none other than the worship of the Devil in the form of the false messiah, Nimrod and his goddess Semiramis. The deep symbolism deceives the unsuspecting majority of people and most members of the Church of Rome and Freemasonry would be horrified if they knew the truth about their religious systems. It is the cunning of the Devil that keeps these things hidden from their eyes.

A contributing factor to this deceit is the enormous number of names Nimrod and his wife have been known and worshiped around the world - approx. 5,000. Some of these names are titles Nimrod & Semiramis claimed for themselves during their lifetime. Viz. "Nimrod He-Roe," = "Nimrod the shepherd" in Chaldee - from where the word "hero" was derived -- hero-worship in the profane world in which a person is idolized. Other names were given after their death and variations of names arose to suit different cultures and languages.

A more sinister reason for all these names is the practice to reveal certain things only to the initiated. For this purpose a cunning system of names and symbols with double meanings has arisen.

from Nimrod to H.I.M .....full circle.......

freedomisahapisalve

Messages In This Thread

Was Rastafarianism invented by Freemasons? Quote *LINK*
Re: Was Rastafarianism invented by Freemasons? Quo
Based on my observations and studies, YES, but...
Re: Based on my observations and studies, YES, but
list of "fraternal" orders *LINK*
Re: JUST TO ADD...
Re: JUST TO ADD... *LINK*
Part 2 for you Judah *LINK*
Re: Part 3 for you Judah *LINK*
Re: Food for thought!
BLESS UP *NM*
Judah
Re: JUST TO ADD...
Re: Based on my observations and studies, YES, but *LINK*
Re: SOUNDS GOOD TO ME*NM*
did i ever mention 'whiteness'? *NM*
The proof is staring you in the face *LINK*
PROOF: only 200 year alleged captivity......
Re: PROOF: only 200 year alleged captivity......
And also
from what I have gathered
Re: from what I have gathered
Anytime
The Most Noble Order of the Garter *LINK*
Give thanks! *NM*
Was Garvey A Mason?
who was not in a secret society?
Re: Was Garvey A Mason?
you ask why???
Re: you ask why???
And another thing my brother
Re: And another thing my brother
truth is God...truth is reality...WE are truth
The choice is yours
Re: The choice is yours
Re: Was Garvey A Mason? *LINK*
truth *NM*
Idi Amin
why not try me...
No offense intended to EABIC members but...
this banner of 'bowing'

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com