AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.

I have been tortured by the police. Specifically the Portland, Oregon Police Department. 1991, demonstration against the first Gulf war, Bush Senior was in town. I had my arms twisted til they felt they were gonna break, I was kneed in the testicles, and THEN a FOURTH officer (I still remember his name - MACIAG, ironically enough) smacked me hard across the face knocking off my glasses and sprayed pepper mace directly into my eyes. Then I was arrested for resisting arrest and harrassing a police officer. What did I actually do? I turned around and told a cop who was digging me in the ribs from behind trying to get me to "move on" when I was already moving as fast as I could given the amount of crowd in front of me, to "cool it". He grabbed me and I immediately went lip cos I ain't stupid and I didn't feel like dying that day... hell, I was still a virgin for one thing!!!
I will never, ever, ever call the police for anything.
The ONLY exception would be if I found out I was living next door to a child molester or a rapist or something. And then I'd make sure to be on 'em to follow it up because they don't take that sort of thing seriously. They only love to beat people up and protect the property of wealthy white people, not catch real criminals.
I was at the G20 demo recently in London where the police were RANDOMLY BEATING THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF *ENTIRELY* PEACEFUL PROTESTERS AND JUST RANDOM PASSERS-BY, INCLUDING ONE WHITE MIDDLE-AGED NON-POLITICALLY-ACTIVE NEWSPAPER VENDOR WHO WAS ONLY TRYING TO GET HOME FROM WORK WHEN THEY CAME UP BEHIND HIM AND MURDERED HIM IN A COMPLETELY UNPROVOKED ATTACK. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME.
Is Mumia the only political prisoner you've ever seen me post on? Doesn't Mumia devore a large percentage of his energies to highlighting the plight of other political prisoners? The reason I got the Mumia link on my profile is I have a personal connection to Mumia. My "ex" girl (hate that term) only spoke to him on the phone a couple weeks ago. She's trying to arrange for him to do a correspondence course at the university she attends. (O.S.U. if you're curious).
You have no desire to reason with me and that's fine. I have no desire to reason with you either. You're a Black man in ameriKKKa talking bout "calling the police".... idiot bai... that's like the chicken calling the fox for help.

Messages In This Thread

Question for black/hebrew/israelite followists...
no response...no mystery *NM*
Re: no response...no mystery *LINK*
Re: no response...no mystery
OK I see
If you down with these misogynist morons...
I sure it's this "General Yahannah"...
Re: Question for black/hebrew/israelite followists
BTW, I am digesting your sights... *NM*
Rastafari is no kind of "hebrew followist"
Re: Rastafari is no kind of "hebrew followist"
Oh and of course we need you the g8 Yankee...
Re: Oh and of course we need you the g8 Yankee...
Click website @ bottom of my profile
Re: Click website @ bottom of my profile
LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
Re: LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
I think I'm gonna show this post to my mum.
g'day mate *NM*
LOL that's Australian not British u ignoramus
well shut me bloody mouth you bloody bloke *NM*
Re: LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
PS to Disciple

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com