AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

THE RT. HON. PRINCESS MENEN DA START SCHOOL!

WONDERFUL EMPRESS MENEN I KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI!

MY LORD'S AND EMPRESS'ES!

Yes I, I pray this sound finds the I's with a perfect health and strength!

Hear in Zion Ghana well all is ilahful! Nufff chalis go round so I Man da up in I heavens!

Any way I did want to share such a JOYYYYYYYYY WITH THE I's ON RAS TAFARI SPEAKS!

As I try I best being the only Rapatriate on this forum and I would alweas love for the I's THROW I word sounds and post to get a vijen of how life da inside REPATRITON!

SO this vijen Id love to share with the I's is the joy of sending I youth to school in a ZIon Ifrika ithiopia Ghana! Wear if I was in the west I got to worry bout drive by's, drug addict's, kid nappers, petafiles, ect!

Hear In ZIon Ghana InI ant got them things!

So I pray thee let I give the I's the Vijen of the day!

The place is Hon. Empress Levi from London who has a school hr in Ghana! Hon. Empress Levi say dont leave he youth just for the hole day at 1st caaa My Youth is only 18 months! Littel ya know!

But she go and INI only had her there 4 4 hrs and the Royal Princess was all right!

And dos the I's know I came home from the I store 2day and Hon. Princess Menen da greet I at the gate and then she count:

1 2 3!!!!!

I ant Lieing!!!!!

So I respond to her:

1 2 order Niyah Bingie God Jah Ras Tafari Selah Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!

What a joy what joy!

U know bablon aweas show in them movies when them take them youth to school its some sort of painful thing!!!!

Not for I lil princess and not My wife Hon. EMpress Morkor or I self!

Its was a joy caaa throw education is power!

So more power to all the youths hear in Mama Afrika and all the youths round the world! U C IT!

YAAA SO I MAKE THIS POST FOR 1 TO TAKE YA LONG I REPATRITION JOUNEY!

AS WELL FOR 1'S TO BLACK A SOUND BOUT THEM YOUTHS!

SO FEEL FREE...........

Tell such time!

LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

THE RT. HON. PRINCESS MENEN DA START SCHOOL!
BLACK A SOUND BOUT YR OWN YOUTHS! YA HEAR...
Re: THE RT. HON. PRINCESS MENEN DA START SCHOOL!
ELDER RAS HAS TO TEACH THE YOUTH RAS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com