AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

i think im an evil witch... in ifa or otherwise

I am no initiate or follower of ifa, I just have come across it in my life and have an interest and love for it as part of the human experience.

Well I just have questions because I hear voices. Its a long story but I thought I sold my soul to satan, or that I was the anti christ. I did try and get knowledge form a voice I thought was satan, I did tell him I would go to hell and burn forever. These are some of the worst choices the I has ever made.

Needless to say my path has brought me to question the concepts of individuality and free will. I analyze my thoughts constantly second by second and wonder, is this my fate, are the thoughts that come and the actions that I do just what my individual SPARK, ME DOES?

i AM GETTING BETTER AT STILLING MY MIND BTW THROUGH MEDITATION AND DRUMMING (conga, african, caribbean drums) AND MARTIAL ARTS AND GENERAL FOCUS EXERCISES.

well my path was a bad one. I was just a bad kid. I didntl earn to be respectful and nice and gentle. I yelled and screamed when I didnt get what I want. I had rage and anger, I was a jerk. I still am not perfect and am working on it.

Anyway I am wondering what ifa thinks about redemption, and individuality and fate.

anyway im probably some evil condemned witch soul, aje or the other word that is for the bad malevolent forces in ifa cosmology.

btw i dont really like abrahamic thought unless it is something like sufism or jewish mysticism and caballah

im also interested in tao, yoga, palo, voudon and the kemetic sciences like ausar auset society, for example.

im interested in brain programming and injungian depth psychology.

i was introduced to orishas through trinidadian singer and calypsonian ella andall and I listen to lots of cuban, african, puerto rican and haitian and etc etc etc.. this is what got me in to this world ...

hope to learn and discuss...

thanks for offering this service to humaNITY

----------------------------

I meditate and focus and analyze my personalities that arise in different aspects of the "real world"

"who am i right now?"

I look at the thoughts that arise in my head and the words I speak. and I try to cultivate a personality that I like instead of a personality I dont like.

Im sarcastic, rude, condescending, conniving, manipulative, greedy, gluttonous, lazy, lustful, vain, proud, angry, wrathful, jealous a lot with different people. usually in my head since now im working on being nice withy my words.

i was never all these things outward, but i was on the inside, judgmental, comparing, making hierarchies, comparing, thinking i was better or smarter or on some other level. im trying to control all of this and just live in the moment.

im getting better

some things bring out good in me

some things bring out bad in me

but when something brings out bad in me it is because i have trained my self to bring forward the badness in those situations.

my parents are the hardest to deal with but i am calmer and behaving better with them....

im into all this because i think its all connected by the human experience, the consciousness, our minds, and our myths....

i dont get how its a benevolent universe.

doesn't look like it.

it looks pretty crazy and weird.

and also beautiful, but it "aint all good"

not by a long shot, in my understanding.

of course outside of the realm of thought i guess the un i verse isnt "anything at all"

but what about the malevolent forces in yoruba thought, aje and the other one. what abotu the abd spirits.. disease, and "big trouble" (what i am in), what abotu the crossroads of the congo people... kalfou and paying back bawon samedi for the crimes commited...

what about yoruba hell. orun apadi

what about the judgment of olodumare or ogou?

and what is wrong with lucumi and palo?

its not connected?

Messages In This Thread

i think im an evil witch... in ifa or otherwise
Re: i think im an evil witch... in ifa or otherwis
its not bookstore if u know how to apply it to
Re: its not bookstore if u know how to apply it to
maybe there is no difference
he msut be able to hear my thoughts *NM*
I use the power of observation...
i know im a fool
for garveyites
by the way this is all connected
i should say
yes i am arrogant
then BEAT IT BUDDY BOY!!!
maybe you are right
wait, you are messing with me right
why are they aimless and skewered?
oh i know why i am here *LINK*
then shut up and read *NM*
thank you
Re: thank you
ok
Re: ok
Are you using Afrikan culture as a romantic escape
give thankhs to the self-truth expression *NM*
Re: Are you using Afrikan culture as a romantic es *LINK*
LMAO
yes

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com