AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: the ONE divine CREED (SelassieI)
In Response To: Re: the ONE divine CREED ()

Aye! SelasseiILive bless up bro!

Allow me to input please:

"Judah-ISM,
Catholic-ISM
Islam-ISM
Rastafari-ISM
Buddha-ISM
Sufi-ISM

These are all different perspectives/viewpoints of the ONE."

Is it different view-points of the one or different CULTURES? we didnt talk about the viewpoints of each of what you named. We would have to analyze what they say about the Great God and see if its different. And for me, Islam-ism in the FIRST 'religious' creed, and other culture might call nit another name.If u want me to break it down i will:)

"The problem is that ones think that because they look at the ONE from a different direction/angle/ perspective, they have the absolute correct view."

I admit that i do have the ABSOLUTE-CORRECT view, and u know what that view is Ras? That all things come from one thing, is that not true? Is that not AB-solute? Peace & Love

Messages In This Thread

Re: the ONE divine CREED
thanks *NM*
Re: the ONE divine CREED (SelassieI)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com