AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: (360:) who are the REAL ballers...shot-callers

"word/power to the insights. Just one statement gave me a small blink:
*******you make it sound like it is one big plot with certain people calling all the shots EVERY step of the way as if they knew exactly what was going to happen. i'm not sure ANYONE has this kind of foresight.*******
ABSO-freekin-LUTELY!!!
And this right here is where the rubber meets the pavement.
What you call foresight is what they call "divine prophecy"...and it is what they also call "wagging the dog".
If you do not think these people have the foresight, do you think that they just HAPPENED to be in the New World in position to declare a New England/rebirth in 17-76?
Do you think the Eleventh day (11) of the Ninth month (9) in the first year of the NEW millenium was only thought up after the 2000 election by Bush and Cheney?"

* i understand the strategic planning of events that has existed around specific dates of man-made calenders and natural/celestial phenomenon. i definitely agree that this exists and it is a level of overstanding that many refuse to acknowledge even though almost every ancient culture has concrete evidence of it. its like how many books are there talking about the arrangement of structures which align with celestial phenomenon whether it be in central/south america, africa, asia, europe - and its like people just think that's the stuff of a bygone era. this is the stuff of ORDER that is the cohesive bond around civilizations - its no doubt that the priesthood class would be a necessary component for keeping the society evolving upon a trajectory. i however think that while you can try to manipulate all you want, there is no way to control events, you can only try and create favorable conditions and roll with the punches. "they" can't be controlling everything.
what struck me about your post that elicited my response was the way you were describing certain things as "created" as if they were thought up rather than as a product of circumstances/necessity. "No one was beneath a pauper until the "nigger" was created and introduced as a facet within society. The nigger (a systematic culturally and spiritually destroyed Afrikan) was created in order to give nobodies some egotistical status." . . . "a common enemy had to be created...a boogey man had to create uneasiness and FEAR...and additionally, a common mindset had to be instilled into the European psyche. . . The concocted boogey-man was not only those that looked different but those of DIFFERENT BELIEF-SYSTEMS."

i really appreciate the reasoning as well - let's keep it up, as i told karibkween, i am still learning.

Messages In This Thread

(360:) who are the REAL ballers...shot-callers???
"Jewish Christianity" *NM* *LINK*
Cyrus the Great *NM* *LINK*
THE THIRD TEMPLE *NM* *LINK*
moses vs. akenaton
Re: moses vs. akenaton
point of clarification, Kween.
Re: point of clarification, Kween.
Re: point of clarification, Kween.
Understanding the meaning/origins of semitism
Re: Understanding the meaning/origins of semitism
come important cn'p 'ing *LINK*
how would you summarize this? *NM*
let me add 360...
Re: let me add 360... *LINK*
well batman, the joker has appeared *LINK*
check the (dawn of obama) timing of all this *LINK*
Re: check the (dawn of obama) timing of all this
Re: check the (dawn of obama) timing of all this

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com