AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

tell me about ultimate human peril/foolishness

the dynamic i am running involves me committing a lot of violent anger and hateful action towards loved ones as a child and young adult without realizing that i simply do not have any room to stand on behaving this way, the only excuse i can offer is that, i just ahd not learned and i am behind but i a mlearning and we are all different. i feel very ashamed for this and inkow that i ahve these negative traits ingrained in me and changing is a struggle but it is coming.

we also have the dynamic of hearing voices or uncontroleld thoughts and the idea that i got in contact with a voice who i thought was the devil, not that im even a religious man but it was the first thought that pumped into my head

then we have the idea that i made a promise to burn in hell in exchange for the truth about god

the devil informed me jesus was real, but since i knew, i was damned,

and apparantly i also got rhythm and many other musicians also got rhythms from the devil and even the african and indian msuicians too, but not all of them, just some of them

now i dont know what the take on this is

some africans talk about a healing or purifying fire

so tell me please what do u think about all these dynamics. please tell me something real and not "we dont believe in the devil"

i want to know about the darkside

tragic quests for knowledge

bad spirits

bad children

bad afterlife

any afterlife

orun apadi

etc

going to hell in order for musical power (its not like im a virtuoso, but i still deal with thoughts like "you got rhythm, it worked" or something

and my rhtym isnt even that good

so

please tell me the thoughts in various views on the cosmologies of the world...

Messages In This Thread

tell me about ultimate human peril/foolishness
Re: tell me about ultimate human peril/foolishness
yes
Re: yes
weird thing is neither of my parents are religious
Re: weird thing is neither of my parents are relig
Re: weird thing is neither of my parents are relig

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com