AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Jah Rastafari in thre persons

Audrey,
So many questios to answer, so much to understand, so many ideas to think through, too many words to write.

The Creator:
Revelation-revealing-the first step involves BELIEF in the existence of a SELF EXISTENT and ETERNAL all powerful creator of all things.
The natural mind of man(KIND)has a bias against beleving and acknowledging a creator because the extent of the knowledge which may be aquired by natural reason is limited.
we can understand certain laws of nature because they are observable and experiencial in that they can be measured and countered. There are fundamental laws of nature which the universe cannot function without, such as gravity.
We find it impossible to comprehend in this scientific age that it didnot happen by chance, that the observable fine tuning is not by design.
So this is where dependence on the Creator to reveal the truth to us is involved. This is what faith is, that, too,in the natural man, unlike animals there is the existence of a moral and ethical awareness, our conscience.
So again, faith is being willing to recieve this divine revelation so that God, himself is believed.
How many indigenous peoples acknowledge the Creator? I don't know, reports vary between 150 to 500, it is not important the number but that mankind has acknowledged such from the beginning.
I am sure the more knowledgeable on this forum will instruct me anyway.
give thanks to their beautiful seeking minds.
The Bible teaches us many things about the creator of all things: eternal, self sufficient,almighty,spirit, present everywhere, personal, all knowing,loving, merciful, morally and ethically perfect,just, awesome in goodness and severity.

Faith is considered wishy washy naive without a valid scientific basis, wishful thinking.
so what is the problem? Why does mankind, evidenced in western society today,experience a largescale rejection of any notion of God and morality?

well, the difficulty is it is necessary to a complete change of heart and mind and to step out of indifference, denial and antagonism towards Him. By calling the Creator "HIM" perhaps that is a way of personalising our relationship, even though as a spirit he is genderless. I have no real answer from my personal knowledge about this and will not resort to rhetoric which may be right or not.

Satan is an angel and again is genderless, again being a being of light.Difficult to understand except by those who say they have seen an angel. I have not except in a dream to tell me my aunty had died, they were messengers obviously, very tall and slim, male amd female yet androgonous, like twins equal yet different with straight black hair. Very strange dream. Then I have also seen a demon which was inhabiting a man, I wasn't the only one to witness that. I have also physically experienced the light power of God twice when I was in extreme danger, the power and life of the Word, this was after i saw the demon and was consequently attacked. Then there are my experieces and visions of Jesus himself from a child plus visions of heaven.
Pretty awesome as it is not run of the mill nor common, some people hate for that or think I am quite mad. I wonder what to do with them, should I paint them, put them down on canvas, or keep them for myself?

So my personal faith has an ever present connection which is largely a visual one, some others have an understanding of interpretation of the Word, some as Prophetess Tonya, a clear vision of her works. Faith is as individual as I am to you but it is the same.

Blasphemy.. well you yourself knows what that is

Angels..looked this up.."are celestial spirits, whose ministry and service, God uses to carry out things He has decreed"

Adam man intially created perfect after the perfect image of heaven but through satan a disobedient angel, learned disobedience. Why? pride and the lust for power.
Adam was like God in the beginning being without evil or good, he was innocent and in the garden to enjoy the blessings of the creator. he was not expected to be anything but that or to do anything else but to enjoy the garden. The question for all of us why then was he put to the test of obedience, not to eat of the prohibited fruit?
I don't know and any rhetoric doesn't explain it enough for me to understand but after he ate the fruit and now knowing evil, Adam did aquire a sense of resposibility, a conscience. DENIAL IS ONLY A MOMENTARY ABERRATION WHICH MAY HAVE ETERNAL COSEQUENCES.
so "the journey of life continues"....

HOW MUCH OF THE STORY HAS BEEN TOLD AND HOW MUCH HASN'T?

That will do me for awhile

Blessup, judah

Messages In This Thread

Jah Rastafari in thre persons
The mystery can be explained... *LINK*
Re: The mystery can be explained... *LINK*
Re: The mystery can be explained...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com