Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:00:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 64 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  Concentrating on the Higher self
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Concentrating on the Higher self  (Read 16093 times)
RasBenjamine

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: May 16, 2003, 03:10:09 AM »

Greetings to all. Especially the moderators of this Forum many thanx  Grin and may Jah continue to strengthen you as you provide a good medium for Rases to discuss and uplift each other!

Time keeps going on and on.Everyday InI roll around means one day less for InI in Babylon. Most people dem only try to master the external conditions of this world.Cause dem think say success and happiness depends on this.However when death comes only those inherent and acquired qualities and conditions within the mentality - InI character, conduct and soul growth and volition to will good- will go with InI.If these are what dem should be, then InI need not be afraid of death.Also with these qualities developed all Rases have the ability to go forth into Zion and Africa and redevelope it.Repatration is a MUST.

Thats why InI need to study our self.Know your strong points-make em stronger and strenthen the weak ones.(Certain bredrens are prone to emotional outburst of anger - again when InI control ego we gain dominion overself)Cause when you know yourself then InI can really see our self as we really are.The spark of life can therefore be found to explode the energy within which many idrens waste in uncountable negative ways.

The secret for all Rases sucess is meditating. Which is basically concentrating,or the art of turning InI POWER UPON ONE POINT AT A TIME. More time reading the bible -psalms first thing in the morning then fasting. Enables one to focus and encourages creativity.Right thinking and right living, =Livity. It is InI birth right to claim happiness and fullness of spirit.

The more ini become conscious of the higher self the more InI become a true representative of Jah in all its wholeness and holiness,instead of wasting time hating on a next man or on some external quality or defect.

Rastafari is really about securing a true conception of who we really are so InI cannot be lead astray by babylon and can therefore rebuild Africa(since slavery and all the other negative impacts of colonialism as caused a great disillusion amongst Africans/Blacks).More time thats why all real rases hail H.I.M Selaseie.

When the true self is reached through the act of willing and concentrating then InI will not surrender our dignity or self-respect,when others ignorantly do and cave in to the system of racism and preservation of the status quo.This struggle is one that must be fought to the endz.Certain rases i know dem are just deal with pure badness,thus there is no progress and more time many young idrens are dragged downwards in dem polluting ways.

Only when InI realizes that InI is a permanent Being that we know the true self is.

Any suggestions as to how InI can reach higher self is always welcome on this tread same way.

Rastafari!

ONE BLACK LOVE

Only when InI bestirs ourself can we advance spiritually.

The man who uses ready made opinions of others, only walks his path as if on crutches,while ignoring his own healthy limbs
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 07:21:55 AM »

Give thanks for the vibes Ras!!!

Let INI know the truth about reality!!!

WORD/SOUND/POWER

Mandingo.

Haile,
Wisdom, Knowledge, Strenght & Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ras_Joe

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 08:06:10 AM »

This is just what I needed. I was just sitting here and said to self "Let I check this site before I go to the gym." Brother I needed this before INI workout. I will keep this post in mind and work out from a higher level.

Appreci-love the Post,
Ras Joe
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »

These are just some MY views on this topic:

It is only one's personal inner self that can focus on the inner higher self.

If people recapture aspect/glimpses of their inner self through any activity including organized religion then that self can identify with bigger truths which if harnessed can draw one to the inner higher self.

Often people only get glimpses of the inner higher self without being able to come into direct alignment. They will have to continue searching for the necessary information and instructions to do so.
RasBenjamine

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2003, 03:17:08 AM »

Greetings Ayinde! Give thanks for the reasoning here:-
You offered the following opinion

If people recapture aspect/glimpses of their inner self through any activity including organized religion then that self can identify with bigger truths which if harnessed can draw one to the inner higher self.

I also agree with what you've said here. Each individual must inwardly experience the way to light, he must discover it himself if he wishes to be sure of the way.(including organized religion)Only what a man experiences  inwardly, what he perceives intuitvely in all its variations, has he fully grasped! As you and i know both sorrow and joy are constantly rapping at the door to encourage and arouse man to awaken spiritually. He is then very often freed for a few seconds from the trivalities of veryday life, and in happiness or grief vaguely senses his affinity with the spirit pulsating through all that lives.

Often people only get glimpses of the inner higher self without being able to come into direct alignment. They will have to continue searching for the necessary information and instructions to do so

In getting glimpses of the higher self, one is able to possess truth! What is truth? What you still feel to be truth today you will recognise even tomrrow as error, in which, however, you will later again discover grains of truth! For the manifestations also change their forms. Thus seeking continues,yet amid these changes you mature!

Truth, however remains the same, it does not change, for it is eternal. And being eternal it can never be clearly and truly grasped by the earthly senses, which are familiar only with the change of forms!

In order to truly reach the higher self one needs to be spiritually free. Free from earthly thoughts, and then you will posssess the Truth, will stand in the Truth, and will bathe in it, constantly surrounded by its pure Light, for it will envelop you completely.As soon as you become spiritual, you will swim in it.

This is where self discipline and firm character is essential. Because each individual must make his own way to perfection. The abilities he carries within him are his equipment for this. He must adjust himself to them and build upon them. Otherwise he will remain a stranger to his real self, will always stand beside what he has learned, which can never come to life in him, as he binds himself with all that he aspires to learn.Thus he is barred from any gain.

It is therefore essentially therefore that in meditating,one should only will what is good! in order to uplift one self to Light.Those who are aware of the power of willing/volition love and fear it.Because as i guess you already know,its never-failing reciprocal effect in all creation which manifests itself in absolute certainty.

Thats why it is good to  always seek to light a blazing fire in the soul of people of enthusiam for the good, noble and perfect in others. Hard as this may seem, but seems to be the only way FOWARD.

Falseness and insinceretity rarely gets the job done.

Only when InI bestirs ourself can we advance spiritually.

The man who uses ready made opinions of others, only walks his path as if on crutches,while ignoring his own healthy limbs
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2003, 03:32:24 AM »

The abilities he carries within him are his equipment for this. He must adjust himself to them and build upon them. Otherwise he will remain a stranger to his real self, will always stand beside what he has learned, which can never come to life in him, as he binds himself with all that he aspires to learn.Thus he is barred from any gain.

It is therefore essentially therefore that in meditating,one should only will what is good! in order to uplift one self to Light.Those who are aware of the power of willing/volition love and fear it.Because as i guess you already know,its never-failing reciprocal effect in all creation which manifests itself in absolute certainty.

Thats why it is good to  always seek to light a blazing fire in the soul of people of enthusiam for the good, noble and perfect in others. Hard as this may seem, but seems to be the only way FOWARD.

Falseness and insinceretity rarely gets the job done.

Word/Sound/power Cheesy

Food for the day Ras Roll Eyes

Give Thanks,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Wisdom, Knowledge, Strenght & Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MelancholyMood

InI, 1 with self 1 with peace 1 with unity

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2003, 12:07:22 PM »

Grin  ahh.. InI once agian say.. I luv dis bored... I luv all of u.. for u help I build I knowledge everytime I visit....  Jah bless

InI.. One with self One with peace... In HIM name..... Pure of soul.. pure of heart.. Rightous in his words
Princess Tracey

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2003, 10:23:17 PM »

I appreciate the spiritual essence and wisdom of these living words..and look forward to many more insightful and learning posts...many nutritious kernals to digest and meditate on )))))

"InI character, conduct and soul growth and volition to will good- will go with InI."......and make manifest that which extends from within...

"Cause when you know yourself then InI can really see our self as we really are."...........yes ...through ALL things...
reflection of The Most High..

"Only when InI realizes that InI is a permanent Being that we know the true self is."...... eternal living Spirits

indeed Ras...

give thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: