Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:39:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Books & Reviews (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  I CHING or BOOK OF CHANGES
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I CHING or BOOK OF CHANGES  (Read 7496 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: September 15, 2003, 07:49:27 AM »

The I CHING (pronounced yee ching) or BOOK OF CHANGES explains the dynamic patterns that underlie all the Nature processes and human interactions. It's one of the oldest books in the world, dating back to around 1500 BC. or earlier...time when Black KEMIT Civilization extanded to the fartheest reaches of ASIA, thus has striking similarities with the Kemetic system of Philosopy!

Some scholars and scientists have linked the I Ching explanation of patterns of genetic code called 'Jungian psychology' to the binary basis or computor systems and the interaction of Forces in the macroscom.

We see many, many parallels between Science and Chinese philosophy. Eventhough they are 2 different approaches to understand the Universe, they supply us a paradigm that is inclusive to both.

If you want to pursue a deep understanding of some of the Ideas of Chinese Traditions, read the I CHING or BOOK OF CHANGES you will gain much Knowledge!

Bantu-Kelani.

The I Ching or Book of Changes by C.F. Baynes

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: