Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:40:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 51 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  going to rastafarian gatherings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: going to rastafarian gatherings  (Read 25890 times)
ekichi

Roots

« on: April 21, 2004, 04:52:53 PM »

greetings in the name of rastafari, yes i am a single mom rastafarian sisteren looking for a rastafarian sisteren to attend functions relating to rastafari, i have few people that i deal with but they are not rastafarians and sometimes would rather go to functions with true rasta sisteren, that's all.

selessie i live for iver   BLESSED LOVE
Jahse

Roots

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 12:59:24 PM »

Greetings Sistren,
   Yes I too am in need of the sistren strength in Rastafari. Where are all the Blessed Empress/ Queens/ Sistren in this most Incient Livity. In what citi does the  I hail from?  As sistren and women we tend to revolve within our own gates yet, when its time for movement InI have no SISTREN to move with. I feel the I Smiley

Ises
ekichi

Roots

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 10:08:33 AM »

greetings sistren, i  am hailing from brooklyn ny and as the summer time is comming i am ready to get out to some functions. so please let me know where you are sistren.
Nuff Respect in his name His Emperial Majesty Halie Selessie I
sisMenenI

physical distance cannot be a barrier to love.

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 11:54:31 AM »

InI are so scattered and so few and far between! Keeping the strength between sistren is crucial so I give thanks for the I's humble post. Keep forwarding in JAH light
Blessed Love

Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is a simple way of life, pure and original as was given by the most high. Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and eachother
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 06:36:16 PM »

Ekichi

You from Brooklyn. I'm living in Brooklyn as well. Off of Flatbush avenue. There's a rasta vibe in this neighborhood where I'm living, the people are from the islands. Take care.

Kebo

African justice - white redemption
Ras_Legacy

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 06:50:36 PM »

Sistren:
I just read ya post- i grew up in tha Flatbush area of Brooklyn. I'm lookin to move back in a few years. Can ya tell i- is the climate welcome for the InI? I know a few years back Flatbush was not a good area (gangs, etc.) has it changed? I was in tha sheepshead bay area around october, but ya no, no vibe there.

Luv & Strength Sistren!!!

Legacy

InI I hang on in there....InI I no leggo!!!! (So JAH Seh)
sisMenenI

physical distance cannot be a barrier to love.

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 11:50:46 PM »

Ras Legacy...
LOL The "Sheepshead Bay Area".. is the I speaking of the SF Bay area?? What is meant by "sheepshead"? I am curious of your take on the Bay during your stay in October as I've been here since I was a youth and would like to hear what others think...
Blessed Love

Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is a simple way of life, pure and original as was given by the most high. Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and eachother
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 10:37:37 AM »

Ras Legacy

Greetings. Flatbush is getting better. Really havent seen violence since I've lived there, since last summer. My street used to be violent but its calmed down. Flatbush. And I ain't no sistren mon.

Kebo

African justice - white redemption
Ras_Legacy

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 12:26:34 PM »

Kebo:
Oy...bredda...I sorry, i should have specified. i was referring to the sistren Ekichi who started the post. I hadn't even gotten to ya post when i responded. Hasty on I part. That is good that there is no violence anymore. when i was there, there were crack deals all ova, and no luv, seen? i'm so glad it has changed.  

SisMenenI:
My uncle live near coney island. is that the Sheepshead Bay area?...i don't remember what street or anythin, but there are many people of Russian nationality, so my aunt and uncle seh.  

i think my aunt has a cousin in Flatbush...maybe it IS safe to move back?

one luv,
Legacy

InI I hang on in there....InI I no leggo!!!! (So JAH Seh)
ekichi

Roots

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2004, 08:38:27 PM »

Greetings , Greetings, Thank you for my responses, i was away for a while and was most pleased to have messages, and remember to always give thanks to RASTAFARI for the opportunitity to link up with positive people, well so far i have been to prospect park for the big big event to HAIL up HIS EMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILIE SELESSIE I, RASTAFARI, THE CONQUREING LION; THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND MY KING OF KING PRINCE AND PRINCESSES BOW DOWN TO HONOR HIM ALL THE DAYS FOREVER AND EVER.  Also i attended the big dance at the twelve tribes of isreal celebration to honor HIS MAJESTY, yes it was lovely.
oshortt

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 03:42:39 PM »

This connection sounds great, but I would like to link up with the Rasta community in D.C/  Maryland area. Does any body know? Sounds like a business venture. Are u interested?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: