Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:35:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Haile Sellassie I
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Haile Sellassie I  (Read 18371 times)
Ras_Imes_Faust_I

Roots

« on: June 13, 2004, 11:10:43 PM »

Greetings in the name of Jah Father, Jah Son, Yeshua Messiah and Jah Hola Irit (spirit) Manifested in the Davidic Flesh (according to prophecy)of Haile Sellassie I as returned King of Kings, Root of David, Elect of Jah, King of Israel and Light of the World, Conquering Lion of Judah. Upholder and Defender of the Faith.
I and I must not underlook the fact that Christ is manifested in the flesh of David by Jah's Hola Irit. The combination of the flesh and Hola Irit is what Christ is. Both emanating from the Father Jah thus comes the Hola Trinity. I and I know that H.I.M. was a Man, a Man with High Spiritual and Intellectual Powers. These Powers come from His all trust in Jah the Father,..( In regarding H.I.M. denying being Christ/Jah ) the flesh always denys divinity, even Yeshua (Jesus) told his followers when they started to worship him at his feet he said dont worship me worship the Father God. Same way H.I.M. made those denials. Yet at other times he did not denounce being divine, the english asked H.I.M. to denounce his Divinty in an attempt to Hinder Rasta movemant in England. But he refused and said let people have the freedom to worship God as they wish. H.I.M. also declared his Davidic body as being sacred in the revised constitution. He also considered his Rule was by the grace of God and he was an instrument...So give Thanks and Praises unto Jah RastafarI Christ in his Kingly Character,  Bless up                        Ras Imes Faust I    
out_of_Zion

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 07:47:00 AM »

even Yeshua (Jesus) told his followers when they started to worship him at his feet he said dont worship me worship the Father God.

Blessings.

How ones could benefit if they realized this, that Yeshua is the Son of God, not God the Son.  Similarly, I feel many Rastas could benefit if they realized that HIM is just another flawed being like INI and all others and instead sent yet more focus on the inner I and knowing that we are all made in JAH image and decendants of the Most High's seed as his creation!  Se'lah.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Ras_Imes_Faust_I

Roots

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 11:53:10 PM »

Yes I, Respect for the comment. But I and I do not see H.I.M. as a flawed being. H.I.M. was divine by Davidic Flesh and truly the Most High in the Flesh. But he still had to endure and experience life in the flesh as Man. Just as Jesus had to experience life in the flesh. But that does not mean they were a flawed being. See what Im saying.    Jah Bless and Itect
out_of_Zion

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 07:01:11 AM »

Blessings.  As a Christian I'm not supposed to believe Yeshua was flawed, but I guess that may not be the best term.  Sometimes, my diction is not the best.  Because he was imbued with human flesh, he had temptations just like us, but he resisted all of them, unlike I.  So what, then, do I call that?  For Yeshua to have been tempted it reveals a human weakness in his existence otherwise it would not have been tempting (Luke ch 4).

How does the I view HIM as perfect?  Both he and Yeshua came from the Davidic line (Matt 1:6) according to what we know...Was he perfect in the I's mind like Yeshua in that he was able to resist all temptation but was still tempted?

Peace

Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 11:42:06 AM »

I believe that Haile Sellassie is a Christ character. But I also have come to like the idea of HIM being a mortal man. Human and flawed. It makes Haile Sellassie more realistic, knowing that he was a man struggling and working alongside the rest of us humans. Using his own judgment, making decisions and the rest.

There's a quote from Tupac Shakur that I like and fits here when speaking of His Majesty. That modern heroes have not come to be put up on a pedastool, but are more like Angels with broken wings.

Something that speaks foile Sellassie's divinity more than the details of his works and actions is the spirit which he has left, the legacy which continues to grow throughout the world. Its a creative wake which I perceive to have a divine nature. And I have no doubts that in the meantime his wake is liberating minds.

The deeper message I think is Africa and human origin. This message is synonomous with ordering and liberating the mental processes.

Kebo

African justice - white redemption
Kingston

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 01:36:54 PM »

Nice words Kebo.

..Kingston..

..Understanding Truth and My Place in it..
out_of_Zion

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2004, 10:40:08 AM »

RIP, Tupac.   :-/  

I wonder who he would have become when he matured more.

stiritup66

Work to uphold the teachings of H.I.M. Selassie I!

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004, 07:01:16 PM »

Greetings in the name of the Most High,
      There are many stages that we all must go through, and from what I have come to know, Haile Selassie I reached the top stage. The ultimate stage. Still a man, but as near to JAH as a man can get. His position in society and the ultimate truth he spoke eminates the amount of power he had. Now that his mortal body has passed, it is absolutly clear to many how much power he HAS.
      I know little of Marcus Garvey, but his prophecy would have ment nothing if Selassie I turned out to be a power mongering fool. As we know this is completly the opposite, and this is what gave his prophecy the pedestal it stands on now. As for HIM denying to be Christ; think of what would have happened if he told the world he was the second comming. Imagine what would have occured! Instead, he let it be known to all who could see through his words and works. That is the beautiful part of that action. Many who hear it immediatly think they have the right to call Rastas wrong but time will tell!

Praise HIM and hold LOVE in your heart!
Cedric
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: