Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:16:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Books & Reviews (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Words spoken by H.I.M. - JAH! Selassie I
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Words spoken by H.I.M. - JAH! Selassie I  (Read 7590 times)
stiritup66

Work to uphold the teachings of H.I.M. Selassie I!

« on: November 02, 2004, 12:13:54 AM »

Greetings in the name of the Most High,
     All men and women that work to uphold the works and words of Jah must read this book:
"Selected Speeches of Haile Selassie I, 1918-1967"

All words within are commissioned by H.I.M. Even though the book is a reprint, it is an exact copy of the one printed by the Ethiopian govt. many years ago.

When I read these words, I am uplifted more than any other reading can give me. For I know the words have not been twisted by Babylon and came from The One Himself!

I would incourage all my Brothers and Sisters to get this book, it truly is beautiful! I aquired it through One Drop Books, a very good company dedicated (from what I can tell) to spreading truth. Go on to www.onedropbooks.com, it's the first book listed under Haile Selassie I

May knowledge of truth and love come to all those who seek it!
Cedric

P.S. This isn't a book to learn about Rastafari's history and the people within the spirituality. This is a book for the dedicated Rasta to further his stance on issues in the world. For those that are confused on which path to turn, let the words of H.I.M. guide you to your own decision.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: