Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:41:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Jesus can’t be the blood line of kind David
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Jesus can’t be the blood line of kind David  (Read 45007 times)
Rascassa

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 08:36:08 PM »

Yes blessed, well mi have to touch tha one ya. Becareful what you say about that man Christ Jesus. There is a lot babylon a hide bout Him but the information we get is enough from the Bible to let a man know se Him powerful!!! Listen research for yourself and you will see. This man did a lot of great things while on the Earth like healing people, defending the poor, feeding the hungry, etc. Yet, babylon plan up and crucify Him and release a criminal to the public. The same ones He helped out are the ones shout out crucify Him. That kinda touch mi so I get defensive bout Him to, so jus whol it mi fren and do your own research cause there is a lot more info on that Man!!!
Rascassa
Iyah55555

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 02:47:41 AM »

this is not african history nor anything rasta should reason over......this topic is just pure nonsense and isn't necessary to speak over....know your history,the bible has  alittle truth in it but it is not in the words...if you can understand that which you can, a better understanding will come.....jesus is not historical nor reality just a principle,but his description is clearly saying he's of african origin in the story's....king david is not historical either nor reality....his description is clearly with no doubts an egyptian phararoh an AFRICAN,but with the loss of so much recorded history being destroyed confiscated and re-written out of jealously we can only speculate since the bible lacks geography..it is what it is my opinion is King David and King Solomon  were and are Egyptian phararoh's (African's) but babylon got a hold of InI history and re-wrote out of jealous.....re-examine it bredren and sistren with what the bible says and the facts of egypt and its kings it'll shock you....proverbs are a direct plagerizm of another phararoh....the bible is clearly speaking africa

bless
JUBOYBLACK

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 10:47:21 AM »

No my brother you are wrong about the bible.It has all you need to know everything.For example I'M going to show you how the bible acknowledges egypt as a continent and not a country as leviathan and his minions want you to believe.Isaiah 11.11 YASHUA say HE'S going to gather us from all the countries HE has driven us.HE names 7 continents and the rest islands and egypt is one of the 7 continents.And Jeremiah 46.8-9 talks about egypt fighting the north country[america]and the countries within egypt[africa] thats preparing for that war.To name 2 ethiopia and libya.So basically what you think is egypt is'nt and what you think of my Fathers WORD is wrong!Study to show yourself appoved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEACE AND BLESSING.       
Ras Arshanapul

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »

Greetings to All,

Im assuming that this particular question actually is Christ the descendant of King David?  Well to the knowledge that I have gathered the answer is no.  Why someone may ask is because nowhere does the bible say that Mary was a descendant of King David but of Ancient Kings.  However it is clearly stated that Joseph is a descendant of King David.  So in that regard if Christ is the descendant of David then I would guess a lot of people would have a lot of explaining to do to those whom believe that the Father is Christ direct Predecessor and not of any Earth Born pedigree.
Se'lah
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: