Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:49:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  sellassie is a human being
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: sellassie is a human being  (Read 54011 times)
chatbout

« on: October 04, 2005, 06:50:41 AM »

Sellassie was a king, who has died and never rose again so that means he is a regular person that is waiting to be judge just like the rest of US. He is no God
jahtiger

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 05:43:24 AM »

Greetings everybdy,
I would just like to aks brother newbie a question.
 who is God?
Issachar

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 03:45:49 PM »

Greetings In the Name of Emperor Selassie I

It is very important for I & I to be aware of evil influences amongst us. I & I Rastafari are who we R because of more than the Name of HIS Majesty. It was the Emperor who revealed 2 Us what we know, and we trod in HIS name. There is power in it...RASTAFARI.

I & I do not live according 2 western statutes or ideology which perceive JAH as separate from humans. We know JAH is a living force from creation winding through the blood of I&I.

His Majesty is Earth's rightful ruler, and through I&I will RULE with peace & love. The heathen & resistors will burn in their mental fire. I&I come 2 rule with light and wisdom, knowledge and ovestanding.

Ethiopia/Africa will be free when the sons and daughers return, replacing the Babylonian order in Africa, and will SHINE like a bright star for all of the world.

My last message 2 all BELOVED is, beware of evil agents who try 2 cause confusion amongst the children of JAH. Their foolishness should not be tolerated. The humble we may instruct, but a fool seeks only to frustrate.

1ness, Issachar
jahtiger

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 04:04:59 PM »

Greetings everybody,
I thought my friend chatbout would have answered my question the other time. Since he wasn't I think I would have to that my self.
First of all I would like everybody to know that God is man for in the begining he said let us create man in our image. That is why Christ the son of the most high was on this earth as a man and did all that a man would have done. Angels are all men who come to bring the word of Jah ;then the angels who did visit Abraham in the bible would not have eaten with him if thet where spirits without flesh.
As it is written in The book of John 10 vrs[33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
[34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
[35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
[36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Also as it is written in Psalm Pss.87
[1] His foundation is in the holy mountains.
[2] The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
[3] Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
[4] I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
[5] And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
[6] The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
[7] As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

I wouldn't want my post to be long and borring so would like to end it that King Sellasie was the only one found worthy to open the sevel seals as it is written in Revelation 5 :[5] And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Jah guide and give enough understanding
Issachar

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 07:28:39 AM »

Praises Be Unto The Most High,

We know that Babylon is in its last days. All I&I need 2 do is stop the fussing & fighting, and put the reasoning into action.

Central to this action is Inity around the Hola Herb. How long shall the Sons and Daughters of God have to run and hide from the wicked man and his agents, while in positive and high iditations? This is unacceptable, especially since we know how the herb was illegalised in the 1st place.

So strong Inity is needed my Family. The uprising of I&I is directly related to the downfall of the evil empire, which divides the nations from each other, and sadly, keeps Africa/Ithiopia in poverty.

Inity is a must! GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE!
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 09:11:58 AM »

Too much semantics...organize and centralize. I like di I reasoning, InI must I-nite rasta.

Rastafari is the ALMIGHTY. Emperor Haile Selassie and Empress Mennen form the supreme union, full manifestation/representation of the perfect man and woman, setting a perfect example for all InI. InI are all gods as all InI possess the essence which is LIFE, the Highest.

PSALMS 82:6 - I have said, Ye are all gods, and all of you are children of the Most High.

InI don't need Bible verses to justify why Haile Selassie is the ALMIGHTY. Rastafari is the ALMIGHTY because scattered I-thiopians seeking I-thiopian identity, ideology & philosophies are declaring HIM the ALMIGHTY.

InI will continue to exalt the name of and give I-ses unto the name and works of Emperor Haile Selassie and Empress Mennen who is the ALMIGHTY.

Rastafari

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Issachar

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 04:06:32 AM »

Greetings 2 All Kings and Queens.

Let me reveal that I am writing from South Africa, specifically on the eastern coast, but will soon return 2 Cape Town in the west coast.

Living in Africa for the last 11 years, after having lived in the usa for 12 yrs has opened my eyes to many, many things BELOVED.

Firstly, let me say that in SA, "white" people still control 80% of commercial land, and dominate the entire business sector of the country. The masses of the people, after 12 yrs of "demonocracy" remain in poverty.

Why I am reasoning about these things is that in S.Africa, as in all of Ithiopia, there is more than enough land for repatriation. Sisters and Brothers living in the West, and those living here in Ithiopia need 2 start reasoning/ACTING NOW, to fulfill the mission of Rastafari, which is to restore Ithiopia to her former greatness.

From I side, as an individual, I am currently setting up a body called the UAIA > UNIVERSAL AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION. I am moving back to Cape Town to take these works further. The objectives are as follows:

1. Initing houses and mansions in SA, Zion and abroad
2. Providing legal representation for I&I in S.Africa who fall prey to Babylon. I   Queen is an attorney in the name of RASTAFARI and will fulfil these works.
2. Demanding citizenship for Africans/Rastafari abroad in an African state of their choice. This is why Babylon prospers, because they are networked well and extensively across the seas, unlike I&I.
3. The eventual removal of all African borders.
4. The legalization of the Hola Herb.

I am a lecturer in South Africa, but intend to leave these works in the next year to work fully towards the above missions. Any I who wishes to reason w/ I my touch I through uaiaadmin@gmail.com. I welcome all reasoning.

I am very serious and assure 1's and 1's that very soon, a roar will emerge from South Africa.

Give THANKS AND PRAISE to RASTAFARI ITINUALLY
jahtiger

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 04:24:55 PM »

Greetings brethren in the name of  the most high JAH RASTAFARI. I am so glad about view on this topic and very much of Isacchars views. It is true we have to unite and forget about those who would like to bring division amongst us. Thanks very much for the reasoning and Jah Guide.
Bless
kebrawilyahmz

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 07:28:13 PM »

If you are not a follower of christ then you will not overstand why we say Haile Selassie is God.  But if you are, remember this.  The goverment at the time of christ did not think of christ as God.  Infact they said that he was just a man and he did not resurrect but that his body was stolen by his followers.  Now if you were a nonbeliever you would have easily believe that story.  And if you were shaky in your faith this would have made you have even more doubt.  But even 2006 years later the true followers of christ do not believe this story even though we were not there.  Now as for Selassie being dead.  I would ask how much do you know about this subject.  Well, if you don't know much I'll tell you.  When the goverment of ethiopia said that Selassie died in 1975, They were asked to produce a body.  Something they could not do.  When asked how he died they said they did not know.  They interviewed the guard that was guarding H.I.M before He disapeared and he stated that he accompanied H.I.M into the Holy of Holy church which only has one door in and the same door to come out, but he never saw H.I.M come out and no matter what anyone said or did he would not change his testimony.  Now in 1992 almost 20 years later they dug up some bones and claimed they were H.I.M.  But when a doctor examined the bones he said it could not have been Selassie because those bones were a tall figured man and everyone knows Selassie was short.  They even went to Zimbabwe where the ex-general mengustu who ruled after Selassie I was and asked him if he murdered the Emperor.  Which he replied "no".  Now we as Rastafarians have no need to debate with people wether Selassie I is alive or not.  For we know in our daily living that He is alive and still watching over mankind.  If a Christian were to ask a muslim or a jew about Christ, they would tell us that Christ was a greatman who died along time ago, but it would not shake their faith.  And so in this time when we as Rases who know that Christ has returned in his kingly character as Haile Selassie I,  we do not get weary when nonbelievers speak of their opinions.  We try our best to explain to them what we know,  Because we do not know if God pushed the person to ask these questions so that they can come unto H.I.M.  So I end by saying, Remember the ways of God are much different than the ways of the world.  And the truth of God is much different from what the world and its government and people overstand to be true.  May Jah Bless And Guide You To His Wisdom!  One-Love
Erastas

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 02:43:19 AM »

Greetings to the Most High Jah-Ras Tafari - To all who join and reason with overstanding- 
Looking through the prism of the Western world and through Western definitions, humanity has a enthnocentric(European) perspective on what God is and the definition of Christ....  All who have eyes to see can witness the human-ness of Sellassie I.  For those who have an ear can hear the divinity in his words and in his actions.  Marcus Garvey was considered divine with the dreadful words he spoke.  Africa has a long history of seeing themselves in the image and likeness of God....  Each one of us has the god spark in us... It is from the inside out, not the outside in...  The hidden sun... Eurocentric teachings teach that you are born in sin....  How could a creative process of the magnitude be deemed sinnful....

Let us demystify this fantastic conception regarding God and Christ  Christ come from Christos in Greek which is Anointed king.....  And was not Jes- us charge that he was King of the Jews...

Blessed be the Peacemakers......

natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 04:20:07 PM »

thanks and praise to THE ALMIGHTY I, HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I & HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPRESS MENEN I...if u know not love u know not rastafari, for rastafari is love. give thanks and praise.

RASTAFARI!

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
jahtiger

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 04:27:05 PM »

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH. INI would like to come in this reason once again. As it has been said that JAH made man in his own image. hence Almighty God is a living man. if you love not your brother you love not God. Praises be unto his name.
BLESSED
Erastas

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2006, 05:58:16 PM »

Greetings to the Most High Jah Ras Tafari

Jahtiger

Blessed be the Peacemakers

OneLoveOneGodOneDestiny..
nuff spoken....
selah
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2006, 11:38:03 PM »

Emperor Haile Selassie I is the Almighty.

My question is how is another major world religion like Islam justified. Earth rightful ruler comes through Jesus Christ and Christianity. So where does that leave the millions of Muslims around the world.

O

African justice - white redemption
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »

someone comes to ur home, they rape and murder ur mother and sister, they torture and kill ur brothers and father, the murder ur grandparents and they are coming to murder u, u happen to gain an advantage and u are in total control of the situation and are able to kill him and have ur revenge. instead, u look him dead in the eyes and say: go if u want, i will not kill u, or u are welcomed to stay in my house and be my gardener and handy help.

what defines such a spirit? the ultimate display of love and upfull character...RASTAFARI! wat strength does one require to look ur enemy dead in his eyes and let him know u have forgiven him...not after long contemplation and thinking, but immediately after he has wronged u. HAILE SELASSIE is a great man. perfect example for all InI. give thanks and praise to his mighty name and his many werks.

HAILE SELASSIE I LIVES

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: