Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:00:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Chase Mystery Babylon Out Of Earth
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chase Mystery Babylon Out Of Earth  (Read 10381 times)
Ras_Kwame

Roots

« on: July 01, 2005, 11:48:44 PM »

The Rastaman is the first son of Mother Earth and as such Mama Afrika. But mystery Babylon says that it is the boss of the physical world of the 5senses. So Rasta has been forced into the underground to champion the laws of the invisble world that Babylon has no control over.

If out of the invisible world comes forth the visible world, then Babylon can keep laughing foolishly and keep taking Rasta as nothing but a dopey-head joker. Before Babylon realizes what is going on in the underworld that it has no control over, the foundations of their Luciferian kingdom would be melting from within---right under their very feets!

Babylon says that is already 'highly developed' and 'technologically advanced'. Yet we all know that whatever goes up has to come down eventually. And whatever goes around in a circle has to come back to where it started from. If the Earth is spherical and not flat, then Babylon has to be brought back to where it all began from...or shoot itself out of the Circle of Life.

Since the monster created by Lucifer called mystery Babylon is already gotten bigger and more advanced and stronger than all who dwell on Earth, it's place on Earth is no longer bearable for the inhabitants of Earth---for it has evolved from the pitful weakling into the big bad terrible bully.

It has also become too big in it's shoes and becoming impossible by each day, for longsuffering Mother Earth that was brutally raped by Lucifer to continue to accomodate this over-grown monostrous freak.

So now the eldest son, the rightful heir and ruler  who was robbed of his authority and inheritance  by Lucifer, has to step up for the sake of One and All, and bring the healing to the sick and suffering inhabitants of the Earth.
This reminds INI of the the song sung by one of the I-dem, that goes like.......
''we gonna chase you out of Earth,
Lucifer son of the morning....''
For just as Lucifer was chased out of the Most High's habitation when he got too big in his shoes---and felt he was now fit to govern over not just all of creations but the Creator, as well; so likewise, Babylon has to be chased out of Earth.

For all Babylon uses the fruits of the Earth for, is to manufacture  costly weapons of destruction. Instead of bread for the hungry, Babylon rains bombs on their heads. Babylon honours the devil who invented the atomic bomb but would discredit His Majesty. More guns and less bread is Babylonian policy of  maintianing 'world peace'.

Mother Earth is panging, moaning and crying for this big bad deformed baby to be pushed out or surgically removed from her womb. It has to come out of Mother Earth's womb and go find it's own dwelling place outside of her body---or else it is going to kill not just itself but Mother Earth also too.

The immortal Nazirite who dies not has set himself apart to die in place of the Earth if need be, in order to chase this terrible creature out. Let the little children be left alone in Peace and Love. But for mystery Babylon, your final destination is not just out of Mama Afrika, but out of INI-Mother Earth.

Peace N Love
BLACK SPARKLE

Sacred Womb

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 01:39:14 PM »

I just wanted to say Thank You !

So many people, young and old, had either ignored the spiritual vocie inside them and listenrd instead to the fools that surrounded them,or they had responded to a voice that was not actually the vocie of the Jah inside of themselves and therefore had been misled down a path of selfdestruction.
stiritup66

Work to uphold the teachings of H.I.M. Selassie I!

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 10:34:31 PM »

Greetings in the name of the Most High,
    Blessed words my friend, I and I will see each other on the day Babylon gets chased off earth. How SWEET it will be!!

Cedric
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: