Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:52:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 64 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  White Rastas - can it happen?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: White Rastas - can it happen?  (Read 199870 times)
phesto

« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2007, 02:25:58 PM »

Greetings to each and everyone of you.

I read through this topic, and felt compelled to say what I have discovered through my travels in life. I have studied and lived many religions throughout my life, because I have dedicated my entire life to serving the MOST HIGH. JAH did NOT place me on this earth to pass judgement apon my brothers and sisters. I am here to learn, grow, and expand the beauty of UNITY. So I study, and put it into action.

For those of you on here that are searching for true unity, and respect of all of JAH creation in its natural form. My HIGHEST respect and love goes out to you. For those that want to keep us seperated by feeling the need for revenge, for what some of humanitys ancestors have done. I suggest you look deeper in your heart and truely seek what JAH wants from ALL OF US, and how to HEAL the wounds, not perpetuate them.

Religion.... All and every religion becomes corrupted and mis leading, when one decides upon himself that any of us are any better then the other. JUDGING IS A CURSE!!!!!!!  If GOD created you, and GOD is perfect, then GOD could create nothing more perfect then you, if he created you perfect then every other creature is also created perfect, cause every other creature IS OF GOD. So when you see another person you should see only one thing.....GOD, and GODS perfection, in each person and in each creature. It does'nt matter if that person is the biggest fool, lier, or theif. That person has been created perfect as they are. So in reconizing and honering the perfection in the other person, you lift them up. To face their own understanding of their own perfection. The blessing of life is not to judge anyone, but to uplift them. If you cant see GOD in all, then you cant see GOD at all.

Its not that GOD is in one person, but not in another person. This person is Holy, and that person is not Holy. Every person has 9 holes. Every person is equally Holy. Can you see it? or do you put your mentel box around it, and put it in the pigion hole? We have to answer that ourselves. So and So is a bad person. So and So does this, So and So does that. Did you know she did that to him? blah blah blah... If thats what you want to talk about then YOU go down, if you want to go up. Then bring other people up, and you will go up with them.

Basicly what Im trying to say is that. I live MY life free of discrimination. I DO NOT see color, or religion, when I am speaking to people. Its not my position to judge or discriminate. That shines through in my actions, and shines through in how I treat and respect others. THAT my kings and Queens is how you can help bring the world up. If you pass judgement on me, choose to disrespect my being. Then I ask JAH to bless you, and ask him to help you find your own TRUE self.

MAY JAH LIGHT SHINE THROUGH US ALL

I MAN

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2007, 10:45:08 AM »

There is no room for racism.  Allow yourselves to be divided is to allow your heart to be conquered by the whore of Babylon.

You will stand judgement for every word you ever speak.  Until then...

Respect.
wezekana

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2007, 07:01:47 PM »

Buggering little topic, this one. Praise Ye Jah! This is a confused society.

WHITES

How can you not understand that, given your race's record concerning interactions with peoples of other colors and nationalities, you are going to be (and very well should be) handled with extereme distrust and caution, illogical presuppositions and fanatic scrutiny? Where and when did you redeem yourselves? And since when did you exhaust the supply of already available information on Rastafari that you had to come in here searching for a less elusive answer? Cause that's all you're doing. I say WE, and I know many will say it's just me, want and have a need for the Whyte-Man Rasta... in truth and not in facsimile or appearance.

I happen to personally know a few 'whyte' Rasta and a couple Chinese Rasta, too. I know some Rasta who don't know they're Rasta! They're not walking about trying to be Rasta. They're not asking people if they can be Rastas. They just is Rasta and when they stroll down the lane the world feels it and y'all see it.

Yes, I.

Judging by some of the comments posted here, there are many who do show an open interest in other cultures or ways of life, but who may still remain unable to make the mental leap out of their own... and into the next man's shoes... or who don't dare or really care enough to continue once faced with a minor brush or some hardship. People tend to remain willing to give something until you ask it of them. Hence the disdain and opposition you face whilst attempting to 'REACH OUT' to the objects of your affections.

Maybe you could reassure them that your intentions are pure... or at least stop bugging people, begging them to let you into what you perceive as some sort of fraternal order. Rasta is a personal choice. Not a lodge. Dreads is an identity, not a hairstyle. Not a fad diet, but yood for livity. Not an attempt.. but what really is. We'll know you're Rastas when you stop sitting there asking 'Can we be Rastas?' and start to "LIVE UP". Ain't no Rastaman nowhere, at anytime ever gonna receive the O.K. to be himself... He just gonna have to do it and he knows this. Plus, there's work to be done.

BLACKS

Remember your afflictions and be not first to turn away a true friend.

Zhindzi

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »

Respekt Idren in the name of HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPORER HAILE SELASSIE I

The reason InI come searching this topic is that I thought there might be a place where RasTafari people who may or may not have pale skin can reason about educational matters
As it appears that white skinned one's and one's are not welcome by some RasTafari to share our thoughts then should we not work together to work to overcome this?
I am not trying to create a denomiation nor am I trying to exclude one's who seek knowledge of goodness and have something to say
because InI feel that if a one have a thing to say it is nessesary to say it

Babylon divide and rule us
We as white skin RasTafari have a privalige in this system (although we all get caught up this system)
As Black minded RasTafari (those who trod the Malchesidek way) surely we can use this as our tool  Huh

phesto

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »

Hail!

First and foremost I don't consider myself being a white man. Those catigorizations was made by the pope and his cohorts some 500 years ago. I refuse to play the white man/black man game beacause it was invented by the devil. Jah RastafarI Haile Selassie I come to show the world that until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abondened, until the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, there will be war!!! So those separations, divisions and discriminations have to stop for all of I n I to live in peace and prosperity. I think u should look into RastafarI serious beacause it's the movemant of Jah people in this time. The religions of the world is tied down by historical and traditional miseducation. Only Rasta has been looking into matters without colored eyes, just seeing things as they are without prejudice, and only the Rasta have been free from blindness to know that His Imperial Majesty is the light of the world, no matter how Babylonian forces try to discredit H.I.M.
I and I don't believe, I and I know that this Babylon system is the devils system, and they have this doctrine of white being better than black, to divide and rule the world, to confuse the people with a wicked and evil doctrine. Instead of the teachings of H.I.M. that we all are ONE. But those who follow Babylon system, no matter of color, shall fall with it. And all rightous shall stand tall and firm in this judgement. Selah.
Zhindzi

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2008, 06:26:02 PM »

Hail Phesto
I and I give thanks for the reasoning
If there is more the I have to share on this or any other teaching
I and I long to see it
When you say you think I should look into RasTafafari serious what do you mean?
HIM is in InI heart, the very thought of HIM make me serious and humbled
By InI faith I go through dispelling the lies and taking the knowledge
Hail Emmanuel Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafarii

phesto

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2008, 11:07:40 AM »

Bless up!!

What I meant by look into it serious, was to see the messages for what they truely are. Dont get caught up into everyones personal interpretations of what the message means. Often babylon shitstem, twist what the message really is, and as people looking for truth we fall into the line of misdirection, because that is the way the message was taught. However if we take this serious, and truely seek out the message. The lord always provide us with the truth.

I hope that no one thinks I was attacking them by saying be serious about it. I was only trying to make the point that it is a serious matter. (to me anyway)
Zhindzi

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2008, 08:00:40 AM »

Respek Iyah
Give thanks
 Smiley
Gema

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2008, 06:18:46 AM »

For as long people talking about skin color there will be no respect of hart and soul, and that is all wth we should be considert for! As I sad we must bring ths world to a place were humans are devided only in two categories BAD or  GOOD
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2008, 02:04:34 PM »

this is what i would do toa white rasta, cut da head off, and offer to my afrikan gods,dats for shure, and let my afrikan ancestors i have not committed ancestral treason,is this why,sexually perverted white women go to jamaica to fullfill their sexual fantasies and renta rasta! Roll Eyes
wezekana

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2008, 06:30:47 AM »

this is what i would do toa white rasta, cut da head off, and offer to my afrikan gods,dats for shure, and let my afrikan ancestors i have not committed ancestral treason,is this why,sexually perverted white women go to jamaica to fullfill their sexual fantasies and renta rasta! Roll Eyes

You done lost yer mind, Rasta. With an unprovoked killing you are committing ancestral treason, and you've definitely committed Filicide (the deliberate act of a parent killing his or her own son or daughter) because with whytes being the youngest of the human family, and with we as the oldest, that's what they are... our misbegotten and unmannered children.

NigistNegest

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2008, 08:59:33 AM »

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Jah rastafari

InI give thanks an raspect for all of yuh giving insight regarding this controvesial topic.
I think the big issue lies also on how africans self aproach this whitness of the world.
RASTAFARI respect human rights we are not violaters of basic human right of love for one an all,we are a hand full of this great humanity family.
As blacks we overstand the genetical history of our fellow humans (caucasions) and so on ,they cant change the fact, that,their skin is pale and of lighter complection then those of dark.
I remark that back home and abroad there are brotherins and sisters that allthough are born to black families,yet,they lack of melanin pigment a form of hypopigmentary congenital disorder, Studies say that,that results from inheritance,
further more we black people of all people are victms of a strong history of discrimination,we should  understand by first hand remember the impact that caused on us and still we suffering a much higher level of discrimination of mind control of white supremacy.Now yes is true that rastafarism is the most growing spiritual concept, simple because the truth speaks for itself  ,So thus the truth sets a one free, for that same reason many souls have become attracted by the idiology of Rastafari ,specialy black people becouse rasta represent our liberation from the colonial mind set of the opressers,So i see  It, as totaly natural reaction for Rastafarians(BLACKS) becoming very protective of that wich represents our roots n culture we must do that,to fight for our rights, to fix the errors of the pass,  to fullfil the prophecies of those that came before us,we must keep in watch , Still can we don that in full knowledge of who we are? what we represent on earth ?, what is our main goal? , without using the same tool the enemie uses division amongst people. Along the road black culture has developed alot in many areas like music ,art,dance,freedom of speech and so on, we are much more awear of those that dont gather with us but want to destroy us.Thus why we lost the trust on many,and we must watch for we dont loose the trust on ourselvs,that we dont loose our faith,our purpose, for that we openly be cut and clear standing strong on our values and warmly treat our next one same way as we want to be treated, BUT ALWAYS ON THE WHATCH OUT FOR THE WHITE SUPREMACY MENTALITY, witch happend to be in MOST caucasions and also blacks with WHITE MENTALITY.so the question would maybe be Caucasion rastas without white mentality can it happen? i dont RASPECT a caucasion rasta that is only that  for the sake of spotlight, but for declaring unity and equal rights.

GIVE THANKS
MadMakDread

« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2008, 07:00:09 AM »

who feels it, knows it
who feels rasta, knows rasta - never mind sex or skin color

i don't like the black/white patterns, where is yellow or red
it seems to be no question

the problem, the heaviest stuff is the black/white men/women, worldwide

for me as white, for my white soul, in this time

spiritual leaders are black

the men and women that move my soul are black

if we look around the world, there are very, very less communities where black/white
live and learn together.

i believe, only in the rastafari community, there is true unity of mankind

white, for me as white, means there nothing
i mean nothing in the way of spiritual leadership

it has to take years and years, generation and generation of honesty from black/white people
to get real unity

bob marley records, i mean studio work, it's a black/white power thing with a
strong spiritual black leadership

only rasta can bring this kind of unity

for me as white, whose soul rise and rise again with words, sounds and power from rastafarians, worldwide
inspirational from black soul and spirit,

only black fatalistic soul can bring, black rasta soul and action - no white got that ability, that jah
give black as a gift, for hard work and repression, depression, oppression and elimination

rasta, forward - love
Source

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2009, 10:12:20 AM »

In answer to your question,

Yes They Can,

Just as a Black person has the propensity to adopt Christianity and other things that prevail in Babylon
So can a White Person embrace upful livity. Everybody has the potential to do good or bad, they make their choices.
The person who denies the inclusion of every man within their God's consideration is a fool and not only a fool, but a vain fool at that.

The issue is that the truth has been hidden, distorted and used to make this earth a living hell. The Rastafari  have awoken a consciousness which is the beginning to the road to enlightenment and that road is a free road Where the colour of a person's skin has no more significance that the colour of their eyes. Remember is H.I.M Selassie I who said that, not I.
De I have realise that we nah deal wid de toll road inna this time. seen!

Source
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2009, 04:42:00 AM »

Just as a Black person has the propensity to adopt Christianity and other things that prevail in Babylon

If I'm right, black people never adopted Christianity. It was forced upon them. Thus the reason why they the can adopt it now. they think if they do, whites will love/respect and accept them more easily.

Remember is H.I.M Selassie I who said that, not I.
That's if you believe He is your saviour/god. Everyone has their own way of interpreting life and/or Rastafari.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: