Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:34:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 25 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  AFRICA AND THE DIASPORA
| |-+  Our Beautiful People (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Pictures of Our Beautiful People!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Pictures of Our Beautiful People!  (Read 42482 times)
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 04:20:48 AM »

Greetings to all

Beautiful pictures indeed. Truly show the humanity in us...

If I may, I have a few questions about Africans in the diaspora. And i promise i come in peace...just in a state of confusion, hoping you will clerify me on it.
  • Why did any black person come home when slavery was abolished? and yet people say home sweet home
  • If Africa is such a beautiful place, the motherland, why aren't africans always prejudice against us here in the motherland?
  • If Africa is so Beautiful, why aren't any Afrocentrists not interested in investing here?
  • Why claim charity begins at home?
  • We have the West, as always trying to get their filthy hands on Zim trying to get Mugabe out? Where are our people who claim to be proud Africans?
  • Why call yourself African Americans, not just African? You don't hear whites calling themselves European-African...
  • We Africans at home, always support you overseas, but we are never good enough to be supported? Why is that?
  • Home truly is where the heart is...i don't think so (actions say the opposite.)

I stand corrected on this subject...Love and peace.
STRENGTH & ONENESS
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: