Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:41:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 64 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Books & Reviews (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Sun Tzu and the Project Battleground: Project Strategy from 'The Art of War'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sun Tzu and the Project Battleground: Project Strategy from 'The Art of War'  (Read 11489 times)
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« on: April 30, 2006, 05:57:53 PM »

The Art of War by Sun Tzu has influenced a generation of business leaders and strategy gurus. Yet for many people in business and students of management this remains a mystery. For the first time the authors provide a fully comprehensive account of this work and the influence of Sun Tzu and the relevance to business strategy and project management.  Lips Sealed
Makini
Makini

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 08:26:15 PM »

First of all..waz this mean

'Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.'

...and I have this book, bought it but lent it out before I could read it. If you're not into business strategy or project management in itself (I appreciate that they are things really everyone should be into in general terms)...what else is there to appeal.

-M-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: