Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:24:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  rastaman and white women
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: rastaman and white women  (Read 13381 times)
afrikanrebel06

« on: May 19, 2006, 02:07:12 PM »

Beam greetings of peace and serenity!

what are your thoughts about rastaman and whitewomen,i have seena few here in toronto,accompanied with whitewoman,the funny thing is the sisters dont do what the brothers do,i know rasta women wont go for whiteman,thatsa sure thang! Two Thumbs
a friend of mine in montreal told me,lots of rastas there goes with yurugu,oyembo,yts,pale face,rheziku aryans,what are yall thought about that Beam
Prophet Asher

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 04:19:45 PM »

Real LOVE dosen't have a color...
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 02:29:03 PM »

i was told there are some white rastas coming to this site,why would i want to dillude my genes or slow down 20 years@ prophet rasher.you must be the " one love" type of rasta flower power type guy huh,
i am pan africanist,garveyite who luvs my sistahs,it is sad Roll Eyes  to see many confused afrikans like you,who are sick and in need of help Two Thumbs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: