Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:54:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 36 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  A Realizaton InI Had
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Realizaton InI Had  (Read 7900 times)
JonBongJovi

RastafariSpeaks.com

« on: August 08, 2003, 12:07:11 PM »

What I realized recently is that true Rastafari is a lifestyle, of understanding and conecting with roots and JAH through mother earth. Acheiving true Rasta means to move to Ethiopia, Zion, because only then does true life begin. If you follow and observe, the Ethiopian people are very friendly to people of all colours so that means we can all go into zion if we are dedicated. However what gives Rastafari a BAD immage is actually the new wave of Bobo's like Sizzla, Capleton, etc who advocate Black Supremacy over White Surpemacy which still hasn't solved nothing. If you notice now days the concept of what Rastafari is, has been drastically altered and now people are gaining power off it (Bobo Shantis are profiting with power from the movement), they organize sects advocating these evil concepts of supremacy. True Zion, for a white man, for a black man, for an asian, is Ethiopia always and forever will be. Don't ware your turban with your people, the automatically choosen people because they suffer and are black, and tell me that the Africa is for the blacks, Europe for the white man and China for the chineese. The world is for us to live in, Ethiopia is Zion because its beautiful like Zion, why should I not live in Ethiopia because I'm white? Who says? seen, some Bobo's said, so what Bobo's are men and Jah is higher than man, always will be. They are gaining power and I'm afraid no one else is noticing this... Huh They look pon di west and put down the white man for what he has done, they think the white man is rich and big now, but they fail fii look pon di white man inna di east who a suffer inna di eastern ghettos inna Romania, Bulgaria, Bosnia, etc living same life as black man inna Africa. Dem naw see dis.....seen? Smiley Jah blessed.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: