Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:15:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT HUE-MAN!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT HUE-MAN!  (Read 37674 times)
S1

« on: October 15, 2006, 09:35:35 AM »

December 15, 2005 Washington Post has published the findings of scientists who discovered the origin of white skin. White people came from genetically mutated Black Afrikans that were kicked out of Afrika for crimes against hue-manity. These mutants were very barbaric and aggressive and kept inbreeding to perserve their white skin thats why so many of them are weak and look like they have down syndrome. You see hue means color, we are huemans yts are some kind of man which is a mutant. So to answer you yts that wanna steal rasta culture from us and the sell out blacks that support em, no we are not the same you are monsters.
BLACK POWER!
RAS KANA

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 02:23:13 PM »

Yea mon,
that sounds true... but I mean...Damn...bredda.....hatedred'll get you no where. be proud to be black and all of the good that comes with that. But InI chant down and bun fire pon oppressors white, black, brown, green, red , whatever.  Imon used to air on this side of the fence too.  There is truth to what you say,
but like M.L.K. said, " Don't ever let anyone have so much power over you , that they make you hate them."  By hating white we are still enslaved. Imon talking to myself to ya know...cuz there are times.. when I wanna never see another white face....hahaha....check this......other than my mother's.  So what now S1...am I "half-human".

RastafarI.

S1

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 02:55:28 AM »

Yea mon,
that sounds true... but I mean...Damn...bredda.....hatedred'll get you no where. be proud to be black and all of the good that comes with that. But InI chant down and bun fire pon oppressors white, black, brown, green, red , whatever.  Imon used to air on this side of the fence too.  There is truth to what you say,
but like M.L.K. said, " Don't ever let anyone have so much power over you , that they make you hate them."  By hating white we are still enslaved. Imon talking to myself to ya know...cuz there are times.. when I wanna never see another white face....hahaha....check this......other than my mother's.  So what now S1...am I "half-human".

RastafarI.

Yes it does sound true because it is true and history and science have proved it. I believe it is ok for the oppressed to not like the oppressor. You see the word human means a person of a hue which is a shade of black the essence of all colors. You know I dont consider any one half black or half white. The black gene is dominant and even the U.S. government had considered a person with one drop of black blood to be a black person.
RAS KANA

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 02:12:07 PM »

Give thanks and praise Idren,
true Imon naw come from tha white side, black side, or brown side, Imon come from Jah's side.
RASTAFARIII!!!
S1

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 02:16:02 AM »

true Imon naw come from tha white side, black side, or brown side, Imon come from Jah's side.
RASTAFARIII!!!
With all due respect what do you mean when you say the black side and why do you think our people are not on JAHs side?
S1

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 09:53:25 AM »

So to answer you yts that wanna steal rasta culture from us and the sell out blacks that support em, no we are not the same you are monsters.
BLACK POWER!

you can be sure i don't want to steal your stupidity mister RACIST!!!!

it's like we're back centuries ago when white science tried to disqualify black people "in a scientific way"...

such a chance my rasta brothers not stupid like you....
Burn with fire you yt beast! I dont make this knowledge up devil. Black people didnt do the test your white brothas did and they found the truth ignorant devil! We are black people we are not your brothas stop trynna be us and stop imitating us witch!
RAS KANA

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 09:40:16 PM »

Quote from: RAS KANA on October 19, 2006, 02:12:07 PM
RASTAFARIII!!!

With all due respect what do you mean when you say the black side and why do you think our people are not on JAHs side?

Yes well,
of course black is on JAH's side Idren.  Selassie I live!
but I wuz just agreein with you about nobody is half-white or half-black or whatever.  What I said about all the "sides" was along the lines of what Bob Marley said when people asked him about being "half-cast" ewwwwww. ...I don't like that term.

RASTAFARI
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: