Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:07:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  RastafarI Livity
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RastafarI Livity  (Read 31161 times)
RAS KANA

« on: April 28, 2007, 08:11:55 PM »

Some people seem to think that RastafarI livity is simply "one love" and smoking and dreadlocks. But RastafarI a no joke thing....this is a serious ting foreal. THoughts? Two Thumbs BLESS\

-Kana
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37:28 AM »

Blessed Love My Lord, I also think that rastafari is turning into some entertainment thing. I only speaking in I experience. Maybe I cannot speak cause I don't have a rastafari community where I live, so I reason online. But, I see ones and ones focusing more on reggae shows then reasoning about the bible. Yes, King James corrupted the bible by hiding all truth, but I n I must read it with I n I spirit by taking out the good and bad. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.
I understand that reggae gets I n I through the hard times, but if I n I are not doing the works of Rastafari, doesn't matter how much I n I sing Rastafari.
Another thing is I don't see why all Rastafari don't keep sabbath, when the bible tells I n I to keep all commandments. Can the I explain this to I? This is not a sarcastic question, I just don't overstand.
Also, how can some rasta say them rasta, but not follow the bible. It is through revelations and other parts of the bible that reveal Selassie to I n I. I was thinking maybe because some rasta just go by marcus prophecy.
One more thing, if I n I follow RAstafari it means I n I should follow the laws. Feed the poor, shelter the homeless, come with a clean hand and heart. I n I should be humble with humility. Not to judge or hate. I n I should help one another and uplift one another. I n I must not steal or kill. I n I must help one another on the way. So, when one stumble I n I must all stop to help that idren rise again. I n I souljahs in Jah army, arm to arm I n I trodd. I n I are not perfect, I n I will stumble through temptation, but I n I should help one another to be strong. For the devil is working hard, he has his time to play and he is trying to make I n I fall. But, I n I must be each others strength and do the works I n I father has given. In the book of John it says what is words without works(paraprased). Well, I can go on and on, see the I got I going..hehe..Love Love
RAS KANA

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 04:15:59 PM »

Blessed love,

to answer your question.........I don't know why a lot of Rastas don't keep the sabbath holy. I also don't know why a lot of Rastas drink beer either........
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 09:17:28 PM »

I went to yard because I was going to bobo hill, but prior to that I spent a strong in ja. with ras who suppose to be real. But, I dealt more with folly. I am not one to judge, but when u claiming to be this serious ras, who preach what u don't practice, then its folly. Many wolves in sheep clothing, but Jah see all things and will judge I n I all one day.
I notice now that many combine tobacco with herb, to each them own. But, I think that if ones and ones gonna do it, it shouldn't be from a cigg. which is filled with chemicals. I don't see why u put tobacco in it anyways, cause then it but like I said to each them own. Maybe I'm wrong, I just think its not good for u. But, once again, I'm not judging cause I'm not perfect. I used to drink and smoke, but when ones and ones come an preach like u so holy, but really its all talk= folly. Burn fiyah!!! Pardon I roarrr!!!
RAS KANA

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 11:01:30 PM »

No needs for appoligies. Fyah bun ciggs. and too much even "ital" tobacco will give  you cancer in your mouth. I mean....it is to each is own to a certain extent.  but i tink certain tings...major tings should be concidered a MUST in RastafarI. i'll finish this tom..........haha but i gotta go fi now. BLESS
RAS KANA

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »

yes I..

like i was saying...we should have some tings that should be accepted as a must...like not eating swine, not killing, etc.  but i mean i tink there are certain areas that are felxible to the individual.
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 10:56:23 PM »

Blessed Love Ras Kana, I agree with the I. I think smoking ciggs. defeat the purpose and if ones and ones have to add tabacco just for an extra high then maybe ones and ones need to search deeper within themselves, cause tabacco not good. So, ones and ones should just work hard to exclude tabacco. Thanx for keeping I waiting too, when the I said the I had to go. I see the I like to make a lioness wait huh..lol..
reason with the I soon, I really enjoy reasoning with the I. It doesn't matter but what mansion does the I stand in? or is the I one who doesn't stand in any particular order? I don't ask ones and ones this, but for some reason I feel like asking.
Heart of Love!
siger

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »

hmmmm....

i/m a culprit

We look neither left nor right, but forward.
RAS KANA

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 03:54:10 PM »

Yes I,
Empress Tracy...Iman don't really identify with any house of RastafarI, though I raspeck them all, seen. yea...but blunt wraps.....they'll give you cancer in your mouth...and some times a serious headache. The chalice mek yuh fit! BLAZE!!

Kana
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 08:04:45 PM »

I don't smoke, cause I don't trust no one round here. I don't know any ras, I would grow I own, but I have too many police men who live by i..so think of I wen the I smoke..lol..
I don't think it matters what mansion I n I come from, but I n I all need to inite fi real. I n I hear "One Love" all the time, but is there really inity? If I n I all inited what a force I n I would be. So much to do. Ones and Ones every want to link I for rastafari works, please do.

I Shack

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 11:35:00 AM »

Yes rastafari livity is very important, no joke business. But what is meant by that? There are different mansions of Rastafari, plus each individual may interpret things differently. There are also nuff wolf in sheeps clothing in rasta..."locks may deceiving". I think rastafari livity is about taking care of the temple (body), soul and mind. Have to be spiritual, healthy and educated (seek truth and knowledge), I think it is very important for Rasta to practice what they preach. Blessings
Empress_Tracy

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »

Yes I Shack, I n I should practice what I n I preach. Sometimes I see ones and ones cast judgement before trying to educate. I n I are at all different levels, so I n I must teach each other. But, I also believe I n I have to be purged to grow. But I n I should help each other on this journey.
If the I feel I am judging, I am not but only stating some of I views of rastafari and what i have witnessed. N e wayz, give thanx..love love
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: