Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:56:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  num 6 and cutting of locks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: num 6 and cutting of locks  (Read 9320 times)
Idel

« on: August 31, 2007, 08:15:25 AM »

when a family member dies or wife had a miss carige should u cut based on numbers
Khem

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 05:35:24 AM »

Blessed love to I&I all. I man is still learning humbly & I stand to be corrected on this issue. I man agree with some of the Elders who said that they nah trim coz a living man is stronger than a dead man. Locks is I&I I-frikan beauty  & to I man are still a sign of millitansy against downpression & wickedness. Suppose I&I reason this way, there alot of corpses around in towns, go round a corner you find yourself next to a butchery full of dem deadas, do I&I run back a yard & cut I locks?  Did the high priests in the Ible trim every time they made an animal sacrifice? Did Yehoshua cut His locks when he went to raise the young girl & the man when he wept? I man point is that its deeper I&I need to search more truth as to the main point behind cutting of locks in num. 6.
Perfect Love to All!                                                   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: