Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:35:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 25 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  What are you telling your kids about the holiday
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What are you telling your kids about the holiday  (Read 10318 times)
Nattygurl

« on: December 05, 2007, 05:04:18 PM »

:)Are you telling your children the truth about Christmas?, that it was Paganistic and fabricated, or are you letting your children enjoy the day letting your children have their fantasy My father was always str8 up about Christmas We knew what the deal was but we had gifts we didnt give no cracker credit for it though Im basically doing the same with mine now Santa
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:03:40 AM »

Greetings
Personally I think this is one of the most difficult thing a lot of conscience black parents come across when raising their children.
All the same, it's better you teach/instill the right values while they are still young regardless of how hard it may seem...

As they grow older, they will come to a better understanding. My cents worth
 Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: