Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:17:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  'SATAN' IS MAN
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 'SATAN' IS MAN  (Read 10153 times)
Tyehimba
Tyehimba

RastafariSpeaks

« on: June 24, 2003, 08:56:37 PM »

Evil?What a lot of people call evil is really a person's inclination to follow their lower self/animal self(chakras 1-3). Feelings, emotions and passions are good servants but poor masters. This point is emphasized in the battle between Seth and Heru in the Kemetic mythological story.

What separates man from 'animal' is his ability to reason and discern truth from falsehood. 'Mankind' is conscious in that he.she can think about what they are thinking, animals can't do this. So my whole perception of evil is different; InI don't believe in any person with any forked tail and horns(often depicted as being black). We have the potential to be gods (directly) and reflect the Supreme power using our higher faculties or we can be like animals and be satisfied with mere carnal gratification. that is, eat and have sex .

Even if one seeks to reach that infinite plane of all possibilities the lower self still has to be fulfilled for the balance to be maintained. So it's just complementary forces at work, not 'good', and 'evil', in a strict sense of the word.

When man/wombman maintain this balance inkeeping with natural law, all things are possible. The ancients understood this perfectly. The philosophy of Maat (truth, justice, BALANCE and righteousness) is the philosophy of the ancient rastaman.

The aim of this existence is to tap directly and permanantly into the source of all consciousness,(Negust negast/Neter Neteru) and becomeintegrated into the Godhead (become one with Jah)

The rastaman is this time is often removed from from his natural surrounding that he had in ancient times due to various circumstance. Irregardless of this, the rasta in this time must learn to fly again, as they did thousands of years in alkebu lan. Our ancestors in Alkebulan(Kemet/Ithiopia/West Africa etc) were able to do great mind boggling things because they were flying, they were tapping into the source of all consciousness. We must once more traverse this universe and spread the message of life which is love, universal love. Universal meaning 'of one truth'. And love can only exist on the foundation of truth. Only truth can truly empower one. There are varying degrees of truth, so the rastafarian must climb this ladder of truth and wisdom and reach the ultimate truth.
the price of failure to one higher up on the ladder than others will be higher; to whom much is given much is expected.

Truth can only emanate from self discovery, and in discovering ourselves we will realize that we are the universe (all the elements that make up the universe are inside us). Thus in loving ourselves we will love the universe in all its diverse glory. Love Love Love

One can't access truth and love through the medium popular culture. Popular culture is one of death and destruction. "Destruction walks with smiling faces" said the revolutionary Peter Tosh. And he knew what he was saying; the capitalist sitstem plays tricks with our mind, they bombard us with things that look good, smell good, taste good, feel good, sound good but in reality the essence of it is filthy, utterly corrupt. Our senses perpetuate the illusion. So its the senses that can trap one and fill one's mind with garbage and illusion, encouraging a life void of truth and purpose. Get rich, get money, get clothes, get bling bling, get fancy cars, get lots women preferably white women.........and so they go, caught up in the glittery conglomeration of distraction.. They tout these carnal pursuits as the main purpose of education.

Nowhere in the mainstream of western society are our children taught about Haile Selassie, Marcus Garvey, Malcom X, Frantz Fanon, Kenyatta, Nkrumah, Walter Rodney, Rosa Parks, Lorraine Hansberry, Fidel Castro, Yaa Asantewaa ,Queen Nzinga and many more who contributed greatly to the evolution of 'I and I and I.......

Give thanks intinually to all my ancestors, guides, spirits, prophets, teachers (All emanating from the One Power) that have guided and protected I in this incarnation and others.

Adupe Oludumare
Hotep
Ase!!!!!

Ras Tyehimba

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 01:28:06 AM »

Great Post Ras Tyehimba! We need more of that type of THINKING within the Black community! See King Tyehimba, nobody can argue against what you are saying because it is the TRUTH! I know Black People are the MOST RELIGIOUS people in the world as long as they hold onto their Original African Faith and Customs that was more in tuned to Nature what modern day people would call paganism! In Alkabu-lan we knew we were the sum of all the forms, and life comes from life or whether life comes from lifelessness.

The Nihilistic Book -the Original African RASTAFARI Teachings- serves the Upliftment purpose well even in our day, and opens up doors to many TRUTHS about Black folk, and the relation we share with others in the family of humans identity. As I said above the ETHIOPIANS, the Blacks, the Negros or Africans were the only group of humans on this planet who actually lived, still live and practice RITUALS and BELIEFS depicted in the print capitalists Bible, but have NEVER read the Book. This should never be forgotten!

Hotep!

Kelani-

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
RainMan

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2003, 06:53:39 AM »

Wonderfully put.  This type of consciousness is needed among not just black men, but all men or women.  They all need to know about that which lies within them and stop looking to the false prophets outside of them.  You really set it off Tyehimba. But you know what I wish, I wish that more Black People could hear messages like this and think about it...It would make a world of difference...So many monkey-minds out there have completely ignored the Divine Spirit within them and have looked only to mass (the physical).  How incomplete can one be...But it was an excellent lecture.  Thanks and keep it coming Tyehimba.

The True Reigning of Man-I Call You Forth
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: