Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:21:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 58 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  THE TRUE BLOODLINE OF MY FATHER HOLY YASHUA THE MOST HIGH GOD!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: THE TRUE BLOODLINE OF MY FATHER HOLY YASHUA THE MOST HIGH GOD!  (Read 13564 times)
JUBOYBLACK

« on: January 05, 2011, 11:02:42 AM »

For those that don'T know HOLY YASHUA IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN(THE HOUSE OF JUDAH)and we are GOD'S chosen people.we are the only people on the whole entire planet that don't have a nationality and HOLY YASHUA THE MOT HIGH GOD SAYS in Jeremiah 33.24 that they(all the powers that conspired against us goverments ect.)will hate the two families(judah and israel)so much in the end that theywill not acknowledge u as a nation anymore.HOLLA AT ME Roll Eyes
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 04:50:55 PM »

You are very confused in my opinion. To start with: what makes African "Americans" different from African-Caribbean, African-Brazilian etc. etc.? We come from many tribes who were all shoved together in the slave ships and transported to different parts of the world. They didn't take one particular tribe, whether "Judah" or otherwise and take them to North America and a different tribe to Jamaica and a different tribe to Guyana, etc.
And what do you consider my African-Guyanese (with a touch of Carib) family who are now U.S. citizens? Are they "the tribe of Judah" or some other tribe??
"Don't care where you come from, as long as you're a Black man/wombman you're an African" - Peter Tosh the Stepping Razor
AllusWe

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 02:44:25 AM »

" Yes i!! True dat!! "No matter where you come from.......
you're an Afrikan"!!
Ras Arshanapul

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 08:04:22 PM »

Greetings to All

I don't think that the bredren is confused but mislead.  To start Judah and Isreal are not the two mentioned to be hated.  Isreal is not a Tribe.  the two tribes are Judah and Levi simply because they were supposedly the only two of the 12 sons to receive "gifts" as stated.  Judah was given the Kingdom and Levi was given the Priesthood.  Now Bredren there are maps that do state that they can pinpoint the exact placement of the tribes.  The other sons cover the Carib but I will say that it does not specify inside mama africa but only those who were moved by the slave trade.  So if you or yours are from some part of africa then you would have to look outside of the slave trade system to find out what son you descend from. For example I will say the others that I can remember are America-Judah, Panama-Naphtali, Haiti-Levi, Trinidad-Benjamin etc. All of this is spoken of in the Book of Enoch about the Tribes and how they will be hated on and their turmoil as well as the sons themselves giving descriptoins of themselves also in the Testament of the 12 Patriarchs.  So there is nuff info to have a person on a misleading trodd and ones have to be able to correlate.  the truth is found in more than one place always.  Se'lah!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: