Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:50:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Is Selassie I God?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Is Selassie I God?  (Read 120793 times)
Lifesun

Roots

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2005, 12:09:39 PM »

Give thanks for the giving of thanks
Selassie I the 1th

Now there is alot of things that the fire is about to burn, dark kushites of this time be wise!!

lets begin with the english language, it was derived from 2 pagan langauges Greek & Latin making itself "double pagan", the english language is poison it should be burnt.

Selassie I is not GOD-(DOG)
Kushites and Nubians dont be missled by these words that has no meaning or one word that has 10 different meaning, this is the way of the english language.
I and I praise Selassie I, none before & none after
Burn Jah, Burn Emanuel, Burn God(Invisible concept)

as for the bible and cristianity
a version of the bible sent from europe to Ras tafari in ethiopia was sent back with a message "The oldest bible known to man is in ethiopia and and the peiple of ethiopia need not a version.
there are things found  in the king james version of the bible that may be true as it is, but most of it was twisted to cause the confusion that is today.
there are freemason rituals, words and passwords in this bible.
it is poison it should be burnt.
Selassie I IS NOT jesus there is not even suficient proof that jesus really existed. Dont get caught looking outside of ur self for anything at all, there is only one truth.

Selassie I 1th"No Government outside the continent of Ehtiopia shall stand, NO NOT ONE"
amonrah

Roots

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2005, 09:29:57 AM »

Greetings
I must stress to the youth to continue to read the Word of Yah and search out [a difficult trod] His Word in the original manuscript. Yes I, much has been translated and confusing but, if one reads in Aramaic[or english tranlation of] the original Word [Mattai for one]in Aramaic, much comes to light. Sight this one confusion. The lineage of Yahshua. If  both Matthew and Luke give the genealogy of Joseph, one thru the lineage of Solomon, the other thru Nathan how can the lines converge in Joseph? How can Joseph claim decent from King David thru both Solomom and Nathan?
A mistranslation of the Aramaic word Gab-ra which can mean Man, Husband or Father.
It is a fact that lineages generally excluded females. Yahshua was the only person in history who had no human father, whose previous generation included only one person. Here Joseph must be sighted as the father of Mary not as generally understood as the husband of Mary. From Abraham to Yahshua as Yah Word is written, there is a straight line.
Blessed Love      

Love is the Light
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2005, 08:50:11 AM »

Define "God"...

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
amonrah

Roots

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2005, 09:19:42 AM »

nyamabla

Yeshua was born of Mary. Since the lineage of women is not recorded this is the confusion. Joseph was also the name of Marys father, this is how the lineage of Abraham-David-Yeshua runs in a straight-line to the King of Kings. Yeshua was born of two parents Mary and Yah [not her husband Joseph], unless this is overstood, the confusion continues.

Blessed love      

Love is the Light
amonrah

Roots

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2005, 09:28:57 AM »

we are ALL gods and godessess if we open the SEVEN seals,for verily verily i say unto u,whoever opens the SEVEN energy centers(Chakras) in the body,has opened the seven seals.i have seen Holy Mount Zion (after one has felt the cool breeze of the Mother on the top of InI head,descending like a dove)coming with all her glory!this is NOT fulfilled by any one man,as i do hail H.I.M as a Anscestor in this physical realm who DID make mistakes,for even YSH and his consort Magdalene  made mistakes in this physical realm (thats how we get STRONGER,from REAL-EYEZING faults).God is in InI,DO NOT,i repeat,DO NOT SEPERATE U-SELF from the Alpha and Omega,for they would get all the praise,and u on the other hand will end up with the same earthly clothes,instead of the white robe!Hotep

If one deals with the chakras which are not the seven seals, one could eventually reach the highest enlightenment and behold you will be in the arms of "the son of the morning light", a slave to Satan. Scholars now sight that Magdalene was not a fallen woman [prostitute] but a true follower and not a "consort" of YSH .

Bless

Love is the Light
amonrah

Roots

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2005, 09:49:21 AM »

Define "God"...

Ras meaning Head, Tafari meaning Creator.
Alpha Omega.  

Love is the Light
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2005, 11:04:01 AM »

So u believe Tafari Makonnen created all things?

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Zachariah

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2012, 04:47:33 PM »

I think I am half man and half god. I am a rastafarian. I think I am sellassie I reincarnated. I think I am living the same life as him but in a different way. I turned rasta about 6 years ago. I have dreads now that I have been growing about 6 years and I am lightskin. I am not fully rasta yet because I still eat white meat and sumtimes I trim my facial hair. I was born in nework but I dont consider myself to be american. I consider myself to be african. I am 26 years old. I dont consider my mother or father or the rest of my family to be my family. I consider god (jah) to be my father. I think I have met my soulmate but we are not together. I think I have met the devil's son too. We useto be friends of a friend until he told me he is gay. I think he is king solomon reincarnated. The doctor says that I have a disease that has to do with my spine. Some people think it is serebal pausy. I don't know if I spelled that right. I think it has to do with my lower back area on my right side and also right below my chest on the right side only. I walk on  my toes. I think my condition can be reversed. I useto walk normal until I was 12. That is when my lower back became a problem, then my lower chest when I was about 18 making it even harder for me to walk. I think I went to elementary school with the one I think is the devil's son and also the one I think is my soulmate. Me and him useto fight alot back then. The reason why I dont want to be with the one i think is my soulmate is because both of them started going out. He did it for spite because he liked me and I didn't go with him because I am and never was gay. She was also a friend of the same friend I knew him from. Me and the friend started hanging out and smoking weed together since high school. I got expelled from elementary school. Then I atended catholic school and then got expelled from there too and went back to public school. That is a part of my life story.     
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: