Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 85 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  Original Jews were black or africans?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Original Jews were black or africans?  (Read 72188 times)
abu turaub

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 04:29:54 AM »

More likely the jewish connection is a leftover from King Solomon's mighty Kingdom (peace be upon him).  Thats why hints of Judaism are found throughout Africa.  Allah (Most high) tells us in the Qur'an:

Solomon said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me. Verily, You are the Bestower." Allah said: "This is Our gift, so spend? you or withhold, no account will be asked." And verily, he enjoyed a near access to Us, and a good final return, Paradise. QUR'AN 38:30

So Allah gave Solomon a never to be equaled vast magnificent & beautiful Kingdom.    Even the wind blew at King Solomon's (peace be upon him) command & he had authority over the jinn & even the birds who would 'bomb' his enemies with stones.

From Qur'an: And Solomon inherited the knowledge of David. He said: "O mankind! We have been taught the language of birds & on us have been bestowed all things. This verily is an evident grace from Allah." And there were gathered before Solomon his hosts of jinns & men & birds & they were all set in battle order (marching forwards). QUR'AN 27:15
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: