Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:53:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 466 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  WORLD HOT SPOTS
| |-+  Around the World (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Uproar over Uganda Anti-Gay Bill, American Evangelicals Encouraging Homophobia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Uproar over Uganda Anti-Gay Bill, American Evangelicals Encouraging Homophobia  (Read 8441 times)
News
Admin

« on: October 03, 2010, 04:07:06 AM »

Uproar over Uganda Anti-Gay Bill, American Evangelicals Encouraging Homophobia 1 of 2

Uproar over Uganda Anti-Gay Bill, American Evangelicals Encouraging Homophobia 1 of 2

Uproar over Uganda Anti-Gay Bill, American Evangelicals Encouraging Homophobia 2 of 2

Uproar over Uganda Anti-Gay Bill, American Evangelicals Encouraging Homophobia 2 of 2
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 03:41:20 PM »

Any bets as to when Scott Lively will be "outed" and what his precise proclivities are? Is he "passive" or "active"? Does he prefer his gay prostitutes with amphetamines, or without?
Whatever ones think about homosexuality, I hope we can agree that interlopers like Scott Lively should be shot.
By the way, I've been to Brazil, and while it's certainly a relatively "gay friendly" country the allegation that those who are against homosexuality are forced out of the country is ridiculous. Certainly some Guyanese Rastas I know in Brazil were allowed to express their (non-violent, non-coercive) views against homosexuality without being deported.
I'm not Ugandan, but I think Ugandans should look at institutions like the catholic church, their mutant offspring the Lords Resistance Movement, and these American evangelicals and ask themselves which is a greater threat to them - consenting adult gays and lesbians minding their own business, or those murderous nutcases?
(By the way I'm not trying to minimize the role of the british colonial state and army and their encouraging of ethnic divisions in the creation of the Lords Resistance Army... but the church had got to do with it as well).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: