Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:01:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 457 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  WE NEED MORE EFFORT TO INCREASE OUR RACIAL PRIDE AWARENESS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WE NEED MORE EFFORT TO INCREASE OUR RACIAL PRIDE AWARENESS  (Read 8428 times)
mwanaafrika
« on: March 11, 2006, 10:10:36 AM »

THANX AGAIN TO RAHAMEEM.
I went to this stormfront site and read many topics. I aint surprised but was just a bit moved, after reading all those topics, that they put in so much effort in hating us and justifying their belief, than we are putting in to counter balance or over come our struggle, develop our countries and our mighty race. they have stormfront in many of their countries and also in the Afrikan nation of South Afrika. The number of the readers, post and replies in all topics is a so massive that all the replies and posts on this site may be just a quarter of their post and replies. Word is that many Afrikans have no access to ineternet but fact of those who have access dont use it efficiently like visiting sites like this or are just ignorant about the existence such Afrikan sites. 

My commitment to increase our racial pride awareness has been revitalised tramendously and right now my heart longs for the day our race will be finally free. 
Am hereby encouraging many more bothers and sisters to visit this site and see how much we under estimate the enemy's hatred on us and just how much effort they're putting in to keep their belief.

Lets inform more of our brothers and sisters who dont know about sites like Afrikaspeaks, we need more topics, more readers and just links to many informational site like the ones on Afrikcaspeaks home page, The GLOBAL AFRICAN PRESENCE - Articles by Runoko Rashidi at
[ http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html ]  and many other sites.

NOTICE TO EVERY AFRIKAN: IF U CALL THYSELF AN AFRIKAN AND YET DON'T SEE OUR STRUGGLE, NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT A SOLUTION OR SIMPLY IGNORANT ABOUT OUR SITUATION WORLD OVER, THEN U ARE AS GOOD YA LIFE IS A WASTE.   

keep it Afrikan.

BAFRIKA, IFWE FWEBANTU BENE BENE, BONSE ABA ABASHALA BAKUPANGA.

keep it Afrikan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mwanaafrika.
Jendayi

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 08:23:54 AM »

Mwanaafrika,

I understand what you're saying, but how do we go about this when so many people don't have internet and those that have are more caught up in building physical riches. Since the age of 15 i've learned that my heritage is not one of slavery. Slavery was just an episode in my black culture. Children need to learn to be proud of their heritage, i think that's a way of bettering our position in society.

Jendayi
mwanaafrika
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »

Well, i would say that its kind of difficult if u look at it that way but lets look at it in a more radical way. E.g in the spirit & way our African nation's founding fathers looked at the independece struggle. They looked at it as a do or die, something special enough to die for. In short share the information/facts with brothers and sisters out there, they may not have access to internet but those who have, like you and me, can share whatever we can with them. We are all in this together and thus the need.

Most of all if mother Africa is to be totally liberated then we gotta be radical, strive to educate and spread the facts and obstacles hindering our development to the masses. When i say we, i mean every Afrikan or you and me, as its our duty and service to our mighty race. So if u can where ever you are, spread and sensitise alot of brothers and sisters who may not even have an idea of the existence of any such information/facts and thus no where to begin.

I TELL U WAT,
                ITS YOUR CALL, YOUR FIGHT AND YOUR RACE,
                          NO ASIAN/EUROPEAN/INDI/ARAB OR ANY OTHER RACE WILL DO IT FOR US,
                                         SO DO IT FOR YOUR RACE AND ENSURE A FUTURE FOR YA DESCENDANTS.

KEEP IT AFRIKAN.

ALUTA KONTINUA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mwanaafrika.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »

you have made good points afrikan man, someone has to send those bastards virus and shut down their web sites, there isa war going, on tri dimensional level,spiritual,intellectual mental and physical,we haver to study our enemy in order to defeat dem Two Thumbs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: